Default Guest House Shooting

Anyone seen the video.
    Stupid games win stupid prizes.
    What a bloody fool.
    More ammo for the libtards.
    https://twitter.com/i/status/1460232543328952320

User

Default Re: Guest House Shooting

Just seen it and some of the happy snaps where he's dressed up like some kind of Steven Seagal impersonator. They really do walk amongst us.

User

Quote Originally Posted by Spliffcat View Post
    Anyone seen the video.
    Stupid games win stupid prizes.
    What a bloody fool.
    More ammo for the libtards.
    https://twitter.com/i/status/1460232543328952320
    Complete idiot.

User
    Right next to the pot that needs stirring.

I have seen the video. What happened before the videos time, I cannot comment on. What I have seen on the video, I can:

IMO the SAPS was justified to use deadly force. Also IMO SAPS took a long time before going for their guns.

Have you seen the crap that Mike Bolhuis apparently are telling the public? About verbal warnings and warning shots and about shooting someone in the foot etc. Not sure if the media are quoting him correctly or have heard something and have it all wrong.

User

Quote Originally Posted by Adoons View Post
    I have seen the video. What happened before the videos time, I cannot comment on. What I have seen on the video, I can:

IMO the SAPS was justified to use deadly force. Also IMO SAPS took a long time before going for their guns.

Have you seen the crap that Mike Bolhuis apparently are telling the public? About verbal warnings and warning shots and about shooting someone in the foot etc. Not sure if the media are quoting him correctly or have heard something and have it all wrong.
    He is crazy, warning shot and then shot to the foot

Sent from my SM-J701F using Tapatalk

Pretty shoddy policing in my view - for what that is worth. I hope the cops and ex cops chime in with their views.

If he was being interviewed, why was he allowed to break contact with the police to get his gun? Why was he allowed to brandish it without being taken down? Why was he not being interviewed in a space that the police can control. Why was the policeman lounging on his ass in the room with an obviously agitated person? Why was his gun out of his holster? Why was he not in a position to create space and prevent a grab?

Did the dude rate getting shot? Probably. Could and should it have been avoided through better policing? Probably.

The police are there to protect the public. Sometimes the public needs protection from themselves.
    Cattle die, kindred die, every man is mortal:
    But I know one thing that never dies,
    the glory of the great dead.
    Havamal

User

To be honest, I wouldn't have let him leave to get to his gun. The moment he grabbed it and even cocked it I would have shot him.
    Those policeman were very patient/lax. Once he disarmed the one policeman, he was for the 2nd time headed down a one way street.
    He has not pointing the firearm at the police officer when he was shot, but I think it was a matter of time.

It is very typical to see how many police officers hanging around on the outskirts and leaving 2 to deal with the issue. There were enough guys there to physically sort out the issue before firearms had to be drawn
    A roaring Lion kills no game

User

Quote Originally Posted by SSP View Post
    The police are there to protect the public. Sometimes the public needs protection from themselves.
    This!! All of this!

Sent from my Fax Machine.

Some higher grade idiocy all round. Once he got his gun the cops had little option, and probably gave him too much leeway before shooting. But with so many cops just standing around they could have tackled him before he got his gun.

Quote Originally Posted by Adoons View Post
    Came here to mention this ^

https://roodepoortrecord.co.za/lnn/1...ead-by-police/

Sent from my Redmi Note 9 Pro using Tapatalk

Page 1 of 24 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast