Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    User

Default Re: NOBLETEQ Reloads

Quote Originally Posted by oafpatroll View Post
    They are constructed differently and are not identically sized. You 'can' convert berdan to boxer but it isn't advisable. The berdan primers are bigger so boxers don't fit in tightly. Berdan is common in military ammo where reloadability is not a consideration.
    And Berdan was developed / invented by an American and it became popular in Europe...while Boxer was devoloped by an Englishman and it became popular in America.
    Useless info but still interesting.

User

Quote Originally Posted by oafpatroll View Post
    They are constructed differently and are not identically sized. You 'can' convert berdan to boxer but it isn't advisable. The berdan primers are bigger so boxers don't fit in tightly. Berdan is common in military ammo where reloadability is not a consideration.

Post like this is exactly why I'm on this forum. Thank you.

Sent from my SM-A715F using Tapatalk

User

Quote Originally Posted by Skilla View Post
    Is anyone using any 9mm or 223 from them at the moment?, if so, are you experiencing any issues with the latest batches?

Just trying to get an idea on what the current reliability, stability and repeatability is as the previous posts were all 2012-2015, and one for 2018.
    @Skilla,

Greetings not sure which area you in, hopefully there's a Safari Outdoor close to you. Anyways there's a really good special on PEW factory ammo it's R1099-00 for 250 9mmP rounds.

And if you are close to Hermanus, STV Scorpio is on special for R230 for 50 rounds at https://shop.tacticalsecuritysolutio.../61-contact-us

Or bulk STV Scorpio R5300-00 for 1000 rounds at TACTICAL HQ (FOURWAYS)

If I'm not mistaken, PEW ammunition is also manufactured in Czech Republic like S&B.
    As for NOBLETEQ reloads, first of all they are way over priced for being reloads and there quality checks needs to be improved.

Quote Originally Posted by Branden88 View Post
    If I'm not mistaken, PEW ammunition is also manufactured in Czech Republic like S&B.
    Aswell as STV

User

Isnt it amazing that just by taking about something, that something seems to pop up as a recomended view on things like YouTube & various other platforms. The link I have provided came straight up as recommended for me, as soon as I opened YouTube this morning.

I'm not endorsing Nobelteq one way or another, but am posting this because of the original enquiry & feedback that was requested.
    Wheather you use them or avoid them, I thought you might be interested in seeing their machinery in action.

User

In the past few months, a friend had a squib load from nobleteq 38 special, needed a gunsmith to remove the stuck bullet.

Also recently, a friend (new shooter) bought a box of nobleteq 9mmP (without checking with me first). Numerous failures to feed (Glock 19), the store owner used a hammer to knock the slide forward into battery (couple of times), then when it happened again, we used to knock the slide forward on the range table (whilst keeping the gun pointed downrange).

Definitely don't recommend nobleteq

User

Quote Originally Posted by inanabhay View Post
    In the past few months, a friend had a squib load from nobleteq 38 special, needed a gunsmith to remove the stuck bullet.

Also recently, a friend (new shooter) bought a box of nobleteq 9mmP (without checking with me first). Numerous failures to feed (Glock 19), the store owner used a hammer to knock the slide forward into battery (couple of times), then when it happened again, we used to knock the slide forward on the range table (whilst keeping the gun pointed downrange).

Definitely don't recommend nobleteq
    They aren't that cheap either. Add on R100 for piece of mind and brass. Winner.

Sent from my SM-A715F using Tapatalk

Welshman: The standard, some dillons and if not mistaken seen a camdex. problem i think is operators not running things as well maybe? or something because they always got some issues.

So I just picked up a box of nobleteq 9mmP and found 2x 9mm short rounds mixed in for good measure😳. Needless to say they’re going back to the shop unfired….

User

It has been said before but here is the gospel I preach to anyone:

No reloaded rounds will be fired in my own personal firearm unless I have reloaded it myself.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast