Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Banned

Default Re: How long does a Kydex Holster last?

Contact the manufacturer. They might be able to give advice or information. My guess is that warranty claims etc are off, but they have a good name.

User

Quantum was not easy to contact when I first ordered this one , I had to ask a friend to go and knock on his door eventually, so I dont want to get into all that again.
    I ordered the replacement from Jizni because they had stock and got good service from them.

I put hard use on the holster and accept that it will fail at some stage. I am carrying the new V3 , so I will try to repair this one as backup or to mount it somewhere, car or nightstand etc.

User

Quote Originally Posted by BEX View Post
    Quantum was not easy to contact when I first ordered this one , I had to ask a friend to go and knock on his door eventually, so I dont want to get into all that again.
    I ordered the replacement from Jizni because they had stock and got good service from them.

I put hard use on the holster and accept that it will fail at some stage. I am carrying the new V3 , so I will try to repair this one as backup or to mount it somewhere, car or nightstand etc.
    Please dont mount a holster in your car, not ever and not even once.

2 years seems quick but I have owned one of his holsters, tge trigger guard one and I noticed how aggressive the cornering was compared to daniels, sharp corners equals stress points, or as we refer to it in the steel industry as “creep”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

User

It depends on the design, kydex thickness and end user use.

I have a 5 year old JM Custom AIWB holster, for example, that is still in perfect working condition.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2