Thread: Goodwood DFO

User

Default Goodwood DFO

Hi All,

I will be moving to Goodwood next weekend and will need to make contact with the DFO in that area in order to do a change of address.

Does anyone know what their service is like?

I believe there are 3 of them:

WO Theron
    WO Jacobs
    WO Taljaard

Thanks in advance.

Default Re: Goodwood DFO

if you are able to go the bothasig dfo which is very close I'd suggest you go there. I don't know goodwood but bothasig is amazing. Officer Kemp is super helpful and the processing gets done quickly

User

I second that, Warrant officer Kemp and the lady that works with him are fantastic.

My recent application had the wrong calibre code, whilst in Kemp's office I phonned the dealer who emailed the gunsmith report straight away. Kemp told me to give him 2 days while he does the data integrity or something like that.

Low and behold 2 days later i get a call from Kemp for me to come and submitt application.

Excellent service

Sent from my SM-J701F using Tapatalk

User

Thanks gents. Will defs give the Bothasig DFO a go!

I live in Goodwood.

Those 3 are exceptional at their work.

To put it in perspective. I applied in April for a 725. My friend also but he applied at Parow. Mine has been approve long ago.
    His still shows Sent to CFR. As the DFO took months before he took to Provincial. As he said due to amnesty apps.

I applied in August maybe early September. For a PC9. I went the Wednesday. The Friday showed sent to provincial. they took it within 2 days to Provincial. That app is on 72 days and showing at Consideration.

They are on the ball.

Theron is permanently in the office. Taljaard and Jacobs alot but also on road. But there is always DFO assistance.

Just call make a booking.

User

That's good news

Sent from my SM-J701F using Tapatalk