User

Default CBC 586 Shotgun - Adjustible stock

Good day

I have inherit a brand new CBC 12 Gauge Pump ,I have been looking every where online for a adjustable stock as the original stock is uncomfortable and old school only to be unsucessful.

Can anyone advice me where to look or what stock is compatible for this make of firearm as i know its a old firearm and parts are not easy to find.

Your assistance and guidence will be appreciated

Banned

Default Re: CBC 586 Shotgun - Adjustible stock

Maybe try Craig Klintworth, he's a gunsmith

Banned

Good day,

CBC often make copies of existing firearms. It means that you just need to determine the original brand and get the stock for that shotgun.

Can you give us the model of your CBC?

It may be easier to get a gunsmith to modify the present stock to be able to adjust the comb height, drop and LoP. A replacement stock would cost much more than that, and probably not worth it

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

User

Quote Originally Posted by tcbc View Post
    It may be easier to get a gunsmith to modify the present stock to be able to adjust the comb height, drop and LoP. A replacement stock would cost much more than that, and probably not worth it.
    This ^^^ is what I would do.

The CBC 586 seems to be copied off a Remington 870, but I have no idea about parts interchangeability.

Stay away from all the folding stocks, except maybe the ATI. The rest are worse than a badly fitting stock.

Let's go Sarel !!!

User

its a 586

User

Quote Originally Posted by BOW2NO1 View Post
    Good day

I have inherit a brand new CBC 12 Gauge Pump ,I have been looking every where online for a adjustable stock as the original stock is uncomfortable and old school only to be unsucessful.

Can anyone advice me where to look or what stock is compatible for this make of firearm as i know its a old firearm and parts are not easy to find.

Your assistance and guidence will be appreciated
    Is it too short, then you can add a thicker recoil pad? If it is too low then you can get a comb elevator kit. I've got two from Bear Tooth, one on my semi shotgun and the other on my 308. They work quite well.