Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8
    User

Quote Originally Posted by Kiselhuis View Post
    If new committee is unopposed then does there need to be a public vote? They could be co-opted onto the board and at agm ratified.

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk
    This should all be dealt with according to the organisation's constitution. Do the members have access to it?

User

Default Re: IDPA cancels affiliation with SADPA

>I am not an official SADPA spokesperson<

So here we are just over 2 years later. And in my opinion the current SADPA exco has really gone the extra mile to be transparent. They have really worked hard to give us a Northern, Southern NATS and League matches in the last year.

I really hope the members make every effort to attend the AGM which is scheduled for next week. (18/02/2024)

User

Default Re: IDPA cancels affiliation with SADPA

Quote Originally Posted by mtaute View Post
    >I am not an official SADPA spokesperson<

So here we are just over 2 years later. And in my opinion the current SADPA exco has really gone the extra mile to be transparent. They have really worked hard to give us a Northern, Southern NATS and League matches in the last year.

I really hope the members make every effort to attend the AGM which is scheduled for next week. (18/02/2024)
    Hear hear. I was mercifully very far away from all the political bullshit that transpired and just enjoy the format at my local club. Must commend the exco members on the work they have done to bring SADPA back from the edge.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8