Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    User

Default Re: Ghislaine Maxwell found guilty of sex trafficking charges

Quote Originally Posted by Johann du Toit View Post
    . I wonder who those "John Does" are, and if they will face criminal charges?
    Prince Andrew, Duke of York is definitely one of them I’m 99% sure and even perhaps Bill Clinton.

I’ve watched this documentary Jeffrey Epstein: Filthy Rich (TV Mini Series 2020) - IMDb maybe NOT the best out there, but a lot of information and most certainly paints a clear picture.

User

Quote Originally Posted by oafpatroll View Post
    I can't help but wonder how long it will be before someone arranges for her to kill herself or have a fall that bumps her head hard. Far to many rich and powerful people in this clusterfuck for all to be revealed and justice to be served.
    Just a question, does it TRULY matter if she had to die like Epstein by “Suicide”?
    Isn’t the “world” 0.00001% better without them roaming around?
    Sure, do “they” deserve the worst, YES! Rot in a cell forever HELL YES! But surely the mention above is still a positive outcome?

User

Quote Originally Posted by Branden88 View Post
    Just a question, does it TRULY matter if she had to die like Epstein by “Suicide”?
    Isn’t the “world” 0.00001% better without them roaming around?
    Sure, do “they” deserve the worst, YES! Rot in a cell forever HELL YES! But surely the mention above is still a positive outcome?
    While I would be in favour of her being boiled in oil I think that having her alive with some incentive to spill the beans on the scum that she enabled would be a better outcome. The only people that benefit from Epstein and her getting snuffed out are the child molesters.

User

Just found out today that Ghislaine's sister, Isabel S Maxwell is the "technology pioneer" for the World Economic Forum, a globalist elitist organisation headed by Klaus Schwabb, who hosts the annual Davos conference. How bout that

Banned

Ghislaine Maxwell

Born: 25 December 1961 - Died: Soon, perhaps even sooner.

Apparently she committed suicide in the near future, authorities are baffled as to how, but suspect Corona Virus was the cause of death.

User

Outgoing Democrat Governor Ralph Northam has pardoned the Democrat Senator Joe Morrissey, jailed for underage sex crimes in his final act as Virginia Governor.

Global paedo runs deeper than we think and apparently, they look after each other too.

User

Quote Originally Posted by ady View Post
    Outgoing Democrat Governor Ralph Northam has pardoned the Democrat Senator Joe Morrissey, jailed for underage sex crimes in his final act as Virginia Governor.

Global paedo runs deeper than we think and apparently, they look after each other too.
    Ain't that the truth. Epstein was given some very special treatment before and after his conviction. He also seemed to retain an awful lot of friends which is telling. In my culture a suspected, let alone convicted, kiddie fiddler doesn't get a lot of braai invitations. If you maintain contact with a pedo it says a lot about you.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3