Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    User

Default Re: Thoughts: Athlon Argos BTR Gen 2 6-24 x 50 FFP IR Scope

Quote Originally Posted by 414gates View Post
    You are going to get what you pay for when it comes to scopes.

There is no such thing as a good scope at a cheap price, there is only what you consider good enough for the amount you are prepared to pay.

I don't have this brand, but when I was doing this exercise a few years ago, I chose to buy once and pay once rather than buy twice.
    Cheers, @414gates. Agreed, although I’m also conscious of not overshooting the mark in relation to my realistic needs (at this stage anyway).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

User

Quote Originally Posted by shooty View Post
    Never seen one in real life. But all reviews on YouTube ive preciously seen been very good.
    Thanks @shooty. Most reviews I’ve come across say the brand is phenomenal, and that the Argos is good quality. But none have mentioned any negative issues with scope or customer care (hence the post).

User

Hi all,

Just an update. I’ve purchased the Athlon Helos BTR Gen 2 6-24x56 (instead of the Athlon Argos). Great service from Valjean and Andre from Advance Tactical.

Still waiting on my Howa Bravo 6.5 to be licensed, but once it’s home I’ll mount the Helos and head to the range to give a full review.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2