User

Default Recommendation sought: Gauteng based gunsmith to mill front sight dovetail

Please could I have recommendations for a smith based in Gauteng who will mill a longitudinal dovetail in my Pre-B CZ75 so that it can use the current style of P07/P09 front sights?

Would also appreciate it if anyone could give me an ide of what this should cost. I am set up to go my own Kalgard Gunkote so that needn't be included.

User

Default Re: Recommendation sought: Gauteng based gunsmith to mill front sight dovetail

Try MRST in Pretoria. The Stockbridge family.They do excellent milling jobs on handguns.

Banned

Default Re: Recommendation sought: Gauteng based gunsmith to mill front sight dovetail

SA laser engraving and cerakote

User

Quote Originally Posted by drie57 View Post
    Try MRST in Pretoria. The Stockbridge family.They do excellent milling jobs on handguns.
    Definitely MRST.

They milled my CZ Shadow and did a very good job and their turn around time was excellent.

User

Thanks for the feedback.

User

MRST from personal experience. Did my SW MP9c milling. you can see my post on their work here: https://www.gunsite.co.za/forums/sho...MRS-Techniques

User

As mentioned, MRST.

User

Thanks all. Have a quote from MRST.