Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    User

Default Aramex Global Shopper

Has anyone managed to import reloading equipment using this service? I am specifically looking at buying molds from Eastern Europe, but I do not want to go to the trouble of registering an account only to discover that they do not ship such items.

Which other alternatives are available? It seems fewer companies are willing to ship to SA, let alone anything firearm related. The definition of "firearm related" also seems to vary widely.

User

Default Re: Aramex Global Shopper

What, exactly, are the laws in SA governing importation of firearms related goods? Is there a reference thread on this forum with the information?

User

I had abysmal experiences with Aramex global shipper and wouldn't be able to bring myself to use them again. Your mileage may vary.

You will have to make sure.

I use them

Its a no go on firearm parts an accessories.

However I have brought is some springs and small stuff. But then again that could be used or seen as for non firearm stuff.

Reloading stuff try Amazon as they ship fast to SA at very affordable price.

AGS is fast and reliable. But still will take about 3 to 4 weeks from US.

Quote Originally Posted by MrK View Post
    Has anyone managed to import reloading equipment using this service? I am specifically looking at buying molds from Eastern Europe, but I do not want to go to the trouble of registering an account only to discover that they do not ship such items.

Which other alternatives are available? It seems fewer companies are willing to ship to SA, let alone anything firearm related. The definition of "firearm related" also seems to vary widely.
    You wanting to import the Shotgun molds from Russia side? https://en.svaroghunt.ru/12-kalibr-puleleyki

User

Quote Originally Posted by shooty View Post
    You wanting to import the Shotgun molds from Russia side? https://en.svaroghunt.ru/12-kalibr-puleleyki
    Those and a few other bits and pieces.

User

Quote Originally Posted by shooty View Post
    You will have to make sure.

Its a no go on firearm parts an accessories.

Reloading stuff try Amazon as they ship fast to SA at very affordable price.
    They just refer to "firearms and accessories " with no real description as to what accessories are? Hence my question.

A lot of the stuff available on Amazon says "does not ship to SA"?

User

Quote Originally Posted by dammitgriff View Post
    What, exactly, are the laws in SA governing importation of firearms related goods? Is there a reference thread on this forum with the information?
    I am not aware of any issues with bringing in reloading equipment. The sale thereof is not restricted in SA in any way, only components such as propellant and primers are restricted. A lot of the courier companies use a very broad brush around the term "firearm accessories" it seems.

User

Contact this person. He did offer his services on Avcom and I did reach out and he said it should be no problem to import firearm related items.

daniel@myeu.africa

https://myeu.africa

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

User

Quote Originally Posted by dammitgriff View Post
    The bigger issue is getting stuff out of the USA with ITAR.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast