Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    User

Default Truckers bringing about a Canadian Spring

https://www.crisismagazine.com/2022/...anadian-spring

A very good essay. I thought it would be relevant to share here as a blueprint to peaceful civil protest against Covid tyranny. Also hits a nerve for me as my brother is a Canadian citizen, who has been complaining about the Trudeau dictatorship and it's Woke abuse of power for years.

Will this inspire others elsewhere to rise up against the Lockdown tyrants?

User

Default Re: Truckers bringing about a Canadian Spring

Quote Originally Posted by Johann du Toit View Post
    https://www.crisismagazine.com/2022/...anadian-spring

A very good essay. I thought it would be relevant to share here as a blueprint to peaceful civil protest against Covid tyranny. Also hits a nerve for me as my brother is a Canadian citizen, who has been complaining about the Trudeau dictatorship and it's Woke abuse of power for years.
    Dictatorship is a bit spicy don't you think. He's a democratically elected fucktard who the majority of the Canuckistani eloctorate have picked 3 times.

User

Quote Originally Posted by oafpatroll View Post
    Dictatorship is a bit spicy don't you think. He's a democratically elected fucktard who the majority of the Canuckistani eloctorate have picked 3 times.
    Winning an election doesn't make you a Democrat. Hitler got elected after all. It's what you do after being elected that matters, and the Draconian Lockdown restrictions in Canada, together with the restrictions on free speech and expression to enforce same, that Trudeau and his regime imposed are beyond belief.

User

Quote Originally Posted by Johann du Toit View Post
    Winning an election doesn't make you a Democrat. Hitler got elected after all. It's what you do after being elected that matters, and the Draconian Lockdown restrictions in Canada, together with the restrictions on free speech and expression to enforce same, that Trudeau and his regime imposed are beyond belief.
    Winning three in a row doesn't make you a dictator. It makes you a reflection of what most of your electorate want. That you, and I, don't agree with his policies doesn't make him a dictator. Hitler dropped elections as soon as he didn't need them and was pretty clear on the fact that democracy wasn't his goal, it was just a means to an end.

User

This trucker protest is going to be very hard for the libtard media to ignore. Looked it up now and estimates range between 35 and 50k participants and growing. When they get to Ottawa its going to be tough to pretend they aren't there. Looking forward to the 1984isms that stream from CNN and their mates.

Interestingly Trudeau has just declared he has to self isolate, due to being in contact with someone who is covid positive. Very convenient.

Their is a lot of misinformation about this convoy. Apparently about 90% of Canadian truckers are vaccinated, and very few actual long haul truckers are taking part. My friend in Ontario described it as mostly F250 type trucks, (with some big rigs), and guys dressed up in their turkey hunting gear.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

User

Quote Originally Posted by Springer View Post
    Interestingly Trudeau has just declared he has to self isolate, due to being in contact with someone who is covid positive. Very convenient.
    Much the same as our Dear Leader:

https://www.rnz.co.nz/news/national/...covid-exposure

How coincidental!

User

Default Truckers bringing about a Canadian Spring

Quote Originally Posted by oafpatroll View Post
    You can say exactly the same about Mugabe or Idi Amin.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast