Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Noble Tech ammo

User

Default Re: Noble Tech ammo

I have sent about 400 9mm nobel teq reloads down range and no problems so far.
    From all the reloads i have tried, i would not recommend Diplopoint.

User

My BHP no issues
    Seen it through G19, Luger M80, P07, P10c...
    These rounds are not bad BUT you should still take precaution..
    Its way better than Sterlings.
    These are the only range rounds available in PE

First fifty rounds of reloads that I bought jammed my Glock 17 so badly that it took a lot of force and time to get the round out of the chamber. Once out there was a distinctive bulge at the bottom of the casing - never again.

Sent from my BV9500Pro using Tapatalk

User

Most of the squibs I have seen first hand over the last 15 or so years have been with their ammo. Audible differences in report shot to shot from the same box of ammo are typical. When I last collected brass from a fellow shooter who doesn't reload I found that a few percent of the cases were converted Berdan. I don't think I could achieve the same stellar results if I reloaded drunk.

I tried one box through my G19 and found them to be very inconsistent ito charge. Perceived recoil was variable throughout the box. It seems they tend to use as little powder as possible? 4 rounds were too weak to cycle properly (FTE), luckily no squib loads experienced . The boxes of STV and S&B tested during the same session presented no problems at all.

User

I've gone through a box of their .40S&W during dark year of lockdown when I had not much choice. 1 x Stove Pipe to report. Ive stood next to guys who shot 100s of their 9mm right next to me with no issues. I've been to their factory in centurion and been shown the fully automated machinery in action and standards they follow. Take a visit and you be the judge. I buy all my CMJ bullets there for my own handloading, which they deliver to me via courier. Gun shops have been selling their reloads for a long time. Everyone to their own, but their reloads are not that cheap, so I don't see the point in buying them.

Opted to buy 250 S&B 114gr for R1250 at Camdix...("Party pack"..otherwise its R299 for 50)....
    Used it in the past with no issues...And no issues today...
    I just dont want to take a chance for the sake of R40....
    Thanks all who commented...

User

Quote Originally Posted by Tappets View Post
    Opted to buy 250 S&B 114gr for R1250 at Camdix...("Party pack"..otherwise its R299 for 50)....
    Used it in the past with no issues...And no issues today...
    I just dont want to take a chance for the sake of R40....
    Thanks all who commented...
    Wise choice, a missed squib could cost a lot more than R40.

Ja, as a new gun owner I dont need problems like that...! Broken gun and a trip to casualty!

Touch wood thats now 450 rounds through the gun with zero issues...
    S&B, Winchester, Badger and Scorpio are the brands I have used so far (because thats what the shops have!), all different grains....
    Mainly S&B though....

Quote Originally Posted by Tappets View Post
    Ja, as a new gun owner I dont need problems like that...! Broken gun and a trip to casualty!

Touch wood thats now 450 rounds through the gun with zero issues...
    S&B, Winchester, Badger and Scorpio are the brands I have used so far (because thats what the shops have!), all different grains....
    Mainly S&B though....

On my 11th 1,000 round box of 124gr STV Scorpio, not one issue in multiple firearms, including dirty range rentals.
    S&B 124gr was 100% the same after 2 1,000 round boxes, but a bit more expensive than STV and harder to get, so sticking to STV.
    Both are top range ammo.
    Best price for STV is usually straight from the importer Tactical HQ, when buying bulk. (R285 per 50 when going single packs)

Back when only Winchester white box was around I found 1 to 3 per 100 pack would not fire first hit and they were pretty dirty.
    SIG 115gr was pretty good, very clean, but quite snappy and expensive.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast