Page 15 of 23 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 ... LastLast
    User

Default Re: Your freedom in the future vs big tech and gov't

Quote Originally Posted by oafpatroll View Post
    Is that Kim Dot Com the crackpot loon and self titles "His Royal Highness King Kimble the First, Ruler of the Kimpire"? Credibility of source doesn't seem to matter if they stay on script eh?
    I found the article most humorous…pointedly giving that dipshit’s reaction to his sudden realization the world’s gone FUBAR. I expect to see exactly the same reaction from my own country’s brain-dead masses once their internet shits the bed. They’ll be told Russia did it and believe every word.

User

About 6mins in,China uses tech to exploit captured data and then to turn "health passports red" to stop/restrict people from going to a protest because their accounts have been frozen and they cannot access money, can't pay staff, etc, Not allowed to use public transport,access services,etc. Western companies illegally gathering data on users,etc and being cahoots with gov't.

User

The idea has been rubbished as "conspiracy" in other threads but yet another WEF "great reset" building block fell into place:

https://fortune.com/2022/07/18/elon-...s-human-trial/

https://www.businesswire.com/news/ho...erface-Implant

I can see the astounding medical benefits of the tech, however we know it's not how they are planning on using the tech according to WEF website.

(Reminds of the "borg" in Star Trek:"The Borg are cybernetic organisms (cyborgs) linked in a hive mind called "the Collective". The Borg co-opt the technology and knowledge of other alien species to the Collective through the process of "assimilation": forcibly transforming individual beings into "drones" by injecting nanoprobes into their bodies and surgically augmenting them with cybernetic components. The Borg's ultimate goal is "achieving perfection".[1][2])

"Resistance is futile", I guess time will tell lol, tho the plans set out by Klaus & co resembles feudalism 2.0

If you can't see the perfect storm that is brewing worldwide in finance, food, fuel, energy, freedoms, health and war then you are using the wrong news sources.

Being of libertarian persuasion I am acutely aware of the threats to freedom and the unwelcome extension of the coercive power of the state. Although it may be a side show to some extent, there is some hope in the attitudes of CapeXit and Cape Independence Advocacy Group. This is not an opportunistic attempt to punt them, it is to point out that escaping from the ANC is not their only objective - they are strongly libertarian and will do their best to press that if the independence of the WC can be accomplished. My personal input which I am in the position to offer, will be that while I favour the economic success of Singapore via its investor friendliness, I most assuredly don't want its authoritarianism or the unwelcome influence of the likes of the WEF.

User

Quote Originally Posted by Dick View Post
    Being of libertarian persuasion I am acutely aware of the threats to freedom and the unwelcome extension of the coercive power of the state. Although it may be a side show to some extent, there is some hope in the attitudes of CapeXit and Cape Independence Advocacy Group. This is not an opportunistic attempt to punt them, it is to point out that escaping from the ANC is not their only objective - they are strongly libertarian and will do their best to press that if the independence of the WC can be accomplished. My personal input which I am in the position to offer, will be that while I favour the economic success of Singapore via its investor friendliness, I most assuredly don't want its authoritarianism or the unwelcome influence of the likes of the WEF.
    Hey Dick, for what's it worth - I'm an expat living in NZ and I'm picking up what you're throwing down. I understand that your viewpoint on WC secession is controversial as viewed by some, however I support it.

User

This won't resonate with many on this forum:

User

Are you ready? For YOUR convenience and safety off course...

User

That "convenience" thing again:

User

The bible literally talks and warns about this, but the sheeple will fight each other to be at the front of the que to get chipped aka the mark of the beast.

Page 15 of 23 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 ... LastLast