Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
    User

Default Re: Your freedom in the future vs big tech and gov't

Quote Originally Posted by dammitgriff View Post
    I obviously cannot speak from the SA perspective, but my friend in Durban surely can: “I am also consulting with a lawyer as I have not heard a peep from our Central Firearms Registry on any of my firearm license renewals since July of last year.”
    I honestly don't get it at all, why do people make such a HUGE fuss about RENEWALS ?See it as a BONUS the longer they take to process your RENEWAL the more you will score, if they take 2 or 3 years to process it, that will mean you've basically scored an extra 2 or 3 years extended time on your NEXT renewal. If you have done your part by submitting 90 days prior etc etc. I really don't understand why people complain about renewals taking long.

PS: @dammitgriff, just to be clear I honestly do not think this is the correct thread for what your post was about.

User

I know gov't bootlickers love this shit. "The WEF also praises the way vaccine passports have allowed governments to harvest data from their populations without 'notice or consent'."

User

My first question is how on earth Russell Brand has NOT yet been banned from YouTube, weird…

Not to take anything away from Russel or this thread, but this is kinda "old news" as our very own https://jermwarfare.com/podcast covered a lot of this similarities more than a year ago already.

https://open.spotify.com/show/2qBSxoDskFIMg6O1FDEpMw?si=e4f28ca570ed4271

https://rumble.com/user/JermWarfare

I did mention JermWarfare’s podcast and Telegram channel way back on the Covid thread.

User

Quote Originally Posted by Branden88 View Post
    My first question is how on earth Russell Brand has NOT yet been banned from YouTube, weird…

Not to take anything away from Russel or this thread, but this is kinda "old news" as our very own https://jermwarfare.com/podcast covered a lot of this similarities more than a year ago already.

https://open.spotify.com/show/2qBSxoDskFIMg6O1FDEpMw?si=e4f28ca570ed4271

https://rumble.com/user/JermWarfare

I did mention JermWarfare’s podcast and Telegram channel way back on the Covid thread.
    Thank you,I'll certainly make a point of having a look.

User

User

Quote Originally Posted by Branden88 View Post
    I honestly don't get it at all, why do people make such a HUGE fuss about RENEWALS ?See it as a BONUS the longer they take to process your RENEWAL the more you will score, if they take 2 or 3 years to process it, that will mean you've basically scored an extra 2 or 3 years extended time on your NEXT renewal. If you have done your part by submitting 90 days prior etc etc. I really don't understand why people complain about renewals taking long.

PS: @dammitgriff, just to be clear I honestly do not think this is the correct thread for what your post was about.
    Sorry, I’ll be more mindful in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by dammitgriff View Post
    Sorry, I’ll be more mindful in the future.
    Maybe keep your soapbox posts to your soapbox threads.
    Sent electronically, thus not signed.

User

For those of us who missed it:

User

Quote Originally Posted by Skaaphaas View Post
    Maybe keep your soapbox posts to your soapbox threads.
    No doubt I should keep that in mind.

User

Default Your freedom in the future vs big tech and gov't

I’m sure I read Orwell correctly because after five decades around the sun I’m witnessing the transformation of self-autonomous individuality into state-worshiping collectivism all around the globe, fueled by technocratic neo-fascist alliances between Big Tech and Big Brother.
    It won’t be long before central bank digital currencies become the only authorized means of financial transactions, paper currency will necessarily be banned, and heavy regulatory oversight placed on competing non-state cryptocurrency vehicles.
    At that point, you will have no privacy from the malevolent eye of government. Individual liberty will be all but dead, replaced with dependency on the state for all things necessary for survival. A new era of governance is upon us all. Those who oppose this plan for our future are accused of being poorly educated; the question that follows and which answers itself is: who runs education?

Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast