Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    User

Default Re: Decent leather holsters in SA

I recently purchased a Shadow 2 leather iwb holster, a PO7 left hand leather owb as well as a double leather speedloader pouch from el paso. Did everything online with specific requests then picked up from them. Service was excellent and product quality was very very good even without considering the low cost.

El Paso do have a suede type leather holster that's very floppy - just don't order that 1.

I would definitely recommend them and will order again.

The leather iwb holster has no retention band but retains a fully loaded shadow 2 when held upside down. It's molded really well. I needed something basic to take to shoots and back, but i have carried longer with no problems - obviously besides having to carry a big heavy gun

Quote Originally Posted by mottobaaj View Post
    I recently purchased a Shadow 2 leather iwb holster, a PO7 left hand leather owb as well as a double leather speedloader pouch from el paso. Did everything online with specific requests then picked up from them. Service was excellent and product quality was very very good even without considering the low cost.

El Paso do have a suede type leather holster that's very floppy - just don't order that 1.

I would definitely recommend them and will order again.

The leather iwb holster has no retention band but retains a fully loaded shadow 2 when held upside down. It's molded really well. I needed something basic to take to shoots and back, but i have carried longer with no problems - obviously besides having to carry a big heavy gun
    Slightly off topic but respect for carrying a Shadow 2 IWB! 😂
    Sent electronically, thus not signed.

User

Quote Originally Posted by Skaaphaas View Post
    Slightly off topic but respect for carrying a Shadow 2 IWB!
    Damn straight! That path ends with a .50AE Desert eagle in an AIWB.

User

Quote Originally Posted by Skaaphaas View Post
    Slightly off topic but respect for carrying a Shadow 2 IWB! 😂
    Yup. My G27 is big enough as is, I can't imagine slipping one of those IWB. I've got some USA hunters coming out in the near future so will try get them to bring me something from that side that.

User

I have used Don Burger from Leather Products.
    I bought a Royal Guard clone from his about 5 years ago - it does the job well, the stitching and leather has held up, no complaints about the product. I would recommend.

https://www.leatherproducts.co.za/index.html

Also i see Kallermann Leather from Western Cape doing great things

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2