Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    User

Default Re: Eagle Suppressor (Jonker & Sons) vs Sus-tac Whisper

Quote Originally Posted by SoldierMan View Post
    Anyone here have any experience with Jonker & Sons' Eagle suppressor ?

How quiet is it? Would you recommend it compared to the Sus-tac Whisper (or even the Sus-tac Hunter)?

Here's the thing, I need to take my rifle (Howa 1500 .308) to Jonker & Sons for them to work out just what thread I have on my barrel, and they make the Eagle Suppressor so instead of ordering the Sus-tac all the way from up north I could kill two birds by going to a shop that is in Cape Town.

BUT if the quality is quite a bit below the Sus-tac Whisper I will rather go with that despite the hassle....
    Morning, ive had my Eagle suppressor on my Sako 30-06 for a while now, didnt have anything before this one so cant compare it to anything on my rifle, but.......... shooting at a farm a couple of weeks ago my friend with a top performance silencer shook his head at himself, wondering why he paid 3 times the amount I did for something that sounded better and performs just as great as his.. and quality- top notch

Jonker and Seuns, you cant go wrong with them, like most of the guys said, they do quality work and if that means waiting a bit longer, any time!

Default Re: Eagle Suppressor (Jonker & Sons) vs Sus-tac Whisper

Quote Originally Posted by Slipie View Post
    Morning, ive had my Eagle suppressor on my Sako 30-06 for a while now, didnt have anything before this one so cant compare it to anything on my rifle, but.......... shooting at a farm a couple of weeks ago my friend with a top performance silencer shook his head at himself, wondering why he paid 3 times the amount I did for something that sounded better and performs just as great as his.. and quality- top notch

Jonker and Seuns, you cant go wrong with them, like most of the guys said, they do quality work and if that means waiting a bit longer, any time!
    Thanks for the feedback! Very glad to hear that. I dropped off the rifle on Monday and they are checking if they will be able to use the old thread, otherwise they will need to rethread the barrel. I hope they can use the old thread but if it must be done then so be it. Looking forward to the new suppressor, and might try find some sub-sonic ammo just to really see how silent it can go.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2