Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Default Re: IPSC club suggestions

Thanks for the feedback, I'll be signing up with G@W.

I'm not keen on indoor shooting, so that ruled out Spartan.

User

Quote Originally Posted by GlockVirgin View Post
    Sorry for the thread hijack, but also interested in this, and was wondering if there's any suggestions for in Centurion itself.
    Vektor is one good option.

www.vektor.co.za

User

Quote Originally Posted by Samizat45 View Post
    Vektor is one good option.

www.vektor.co.za
    Thank you, that's just down the road from me. Will take a drive past next weekend.

User

Quote Originally Posted by 414gates View Post
    Thanks for the feedback, I'll be signing up with G@W.

I'm not keen on indoor shooting, so that ruled out Spartan.
    Just a FYI.
    Spartan also uses the Guns @ Work Range for some clubs shoots, and all their leagues.
    I shot most of their leagues last year, as they are always well designed and run.

User

Club shoot happening next weekend, hosted by G@W and Spartan.

+- 150 Round count & 8 stages.

https://practiscore.com/guns-at-work...oot-2/register

User

Quote Originally Posted by GlockVirgin View Post
    Thank you, that's just down the road from me. Will take a drive past next weekend.
    The next shoot at VSC will be on Sat 26 March. There will be a SG event as well as a Rifle/PCC event. You can shoot both or just one if you choose.
    Registrations on Practiscore are open.
    If you decide to come and have a look and just meet the people let Robyn know at least before the 23rd so that your name will be on the access approved list.

HG clubsoots are on the first Saturday of each month.

The bellow describes the access procedure, it sound complicated but its actually very painless.

Spectators are permitted, but need to send their names to admin@vektor.co.za for access via Denel’s security by no later than the Wednesday prior to the match.

PLEASE NOTE:

1. SANDF will monitor the first security gate as you arrive at Denel. If they stop you, please tell them you are going to the Shooting Range – they will let you through.
    2. You will be stopped at the second security check point as per normal. Please let them know that you are going to the Shooting Range. You will be asked your name and have your temperature taken.
    3. They may also ask to search your vehicle on entry or when exiting.
    4. Proceed to Vektor as per normal and check-in and hand in your COVID form at Registration.

The advantage at VSC is that there is normally ALWAYS a Rifle and SG shoot in addition to the monthly HG shoots, if Rifle or SG is your thing.

User

Quote Originally Posted by M43 View Post
    The next shoot at VSC will be on Sat 26 March. There will be a SG event as well as a Rifle/PCC event. You can shoot both or just one if you choose.
    Registrations on Practiscore are open.
    If you decide to come and have a look and just meet the people let Robyn know at least before the 23rd so that your name will be on the access approved list.

HG clubsoots are on the first Saturday of each month.

The bellow describes the access procedure, it sound complicated but its actually very painless.

Spectators are permitted, but need to send their names to admin@vektor.co.za for access via Denel’s security by no later than the Wednesday prior to the match.

PLEASE NOTE:

1. SANDF will monitor the first security gate as you arrive at Denel. If they stop you, please tell them you are going to the Shooting Range – they will let you through.
    2. You will be stopped at the second security check point as per normal. Please let them know that you are going to the Shooting Range. You will be asked your name and have your temperature taken.
    3. They may also ask to search your vehicle on entry or when exiting.
    4. Proceed to Vektor as per normal and check-in and hand in your COVID form at Registration.

The advantage at VSC is that there is normally ALWAYS a Rifle and SG shoot in addition to the monthly HG shoots, if Rifle or SG is your thing.
    This is awesome, thanks for the information M43.

I signed up with guns@work, and paid on the 17th March. By the 5th of April, I still wasn't registed with IPSC or SAPSA, so I asked for my money back, which was at least refunded promptly, and I'm grateful for that.

I applied online to join Golden City today.
    War is convincing young people to kill complete strangers who are not a threat to them personally.

User

Quote Originally Posted by 414gates View Post
    I applied online to join Golden City today.
    You won't regret it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2