Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8
    User

Quote Originally Posted by mottobaaj View Post
    Word. That taxi guy transporting our labour gets my respect. 15 min wage breadwinners deserve the right of way over any entitled rich man's wife german SUV
    The legal road use and law abiding drivers get my respect...
    Whether they are the taxi driver or German SUV driver who respect the rules of the road.
    Unfortunately statistics are not in the favour of the taxi drivers.

Amagesa unfortunately don't respect other road users so all love is lost.
    Driving like a chop and putting your labours lives in jeapordy really doesn't deserve a pat on the shoulder...

Default Re: Tell everybody how much you hate someone here...

Diabolical. Excellent clip from Tucker:

User

I HATE the average South African protestor, closing NATIONAL highways because of some rich doos being corrupt somewhere and because planet Earth sucks...

User

I hate Greta Thunberg, i.e the mental defective Swedish Doom Goblin screeching at us for not wanting to give up driving cars, using air conditioners, despite not being qualified to lecture anyone on this subject.

Thankfully, in ten years the only people who will know who she is will be the people who visit her Onlyfans page.

User

Quote Originally Posted by Johann du Toit View Post
    I hate Greta Thunberg, i.e the mental defective Swedish Doom Goblin screeching at us for not wanting to give up driving cars, using air conditioners, despite not being qualified to lecture anyone on this subject.
    Uncharacteristically for me I actually feel very sorry for her. It looks to me like she was/is largely a creation of the adults around her who groomed her to fill in the gap they saw in the market. If she really is on the autistic spectrum the 'job' must be very taxing and given how fickle outrage and grievance culture is she will be dropped like used nappy as soon as the next big thing comes along.

Quote Originally Posted by oafpatroll View Post
    Uncharacteristically for me I actually feel very sorry for her. It looks to me like she was/is largely a creation of the adults around her who groomed her to fill in the gap they saw in the market. If she really is on the autistic spectrum the 'job' must be very taxing and given how fickle outrage and grievance culture is she will be dropped like used nappy as soon as the next big thing comes along.
    Ukraine.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8