Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    User

Default Re: HEALTH ACT AMENDMENT

Quote Originally Posted by Adie View Post
    The scary thing is how many young people don’t know or really care about this. At uni, absolutely no one is aware of this stuff. It’s kind of like an “ignorance is bliss” scenario. Rather frustrating to be honest.
    O yes, I spoke to 2 staff members to ask them to comment.... o no this will never happen .... was the reply.
    Are people really that blind and have not learned from the past 2 years ��.

Dear sa standing on 139608 comments "11:13"

User

Quote Originally Posted by Branden88 View Post
    A total of 97,399 unique comments were received by the set closing of 4 August 2021.

The participants are encouraged to provide comment to justify their selection to help shape the policy amendment.
    This report reflects the entries received by the closing date.

Two question presented;
    1. Do you support this Amendment to the Firearm Control Act?
    Yes, I do [1,977 selected] 2.03%

No, I do not [93,482 selected] 95.98%

Not fully [1,940 selected] 1.99%

But like @jehan has said, there wasn't any MONEY to be made really.
    I'm speaking under correction but I think those numbers are only for the DearSA channel. Submissions on the FCA amendments were also sent directly and in bulk by other organizations including the DA.

User

Quote Originally Posted by Adie View Post
    The scary thing is how many young people don’t know or really care about this. At uni, absolutely no one is aware of this stuff. It’s kind of like an “ignorance is bliss” scenario. Rather frustrating to be honest.
    Sadly, I think its a lot broader than 'young people'. Of the three other people in my household only 1 qualifies as young and all three of them are clueless and unconcerned about this.

User

I have done my bit, but I hope that more people do. When I first read the "proposed" act I thought it was an April fools joke.
    Boy was I wrong.

User

Quote Originally Posted by Dementorium View Post
    I have done my bit, but I hope that more people do. When I first read the "proposed" act I thought it was an April fools joke.
    Boy was I wrong.
    I told you it wasn't a joke... These sneaky bastards are trying to pull the wool over our eyes here!

User

Quote Originally Posted by jehan View Post
    O yes, I spoke to 2 staff members to ask them to comment.... o no this will never happen .... was the reply.
    Are people really that blind and have not learned from the past 2 years ��.

Dear sa standing on 139608 comments "11:13"
    So many people still have the wool over their eyes. Absolutely no idea or desire to see the truth over the last two years.

User

Most people simply aren't interested. They are fully occupied keeping up with the social media feeds.

User

Quote Originally Posted by oafpatroll View Post
    Sadly, I think its a lot broader than 'young people'. Of the three other people in my household only 1 qualifies as young and all three of them are clueless and unconcerned about this.
    You are 100% correct on that. It is by no means only young people. But I would have expected more young people to have realized something was up. I mean young people are meant to be the ‘rebellious’ ones that question authority. But almost none of the students I know have questioned this stuff over the past two years. It’s just been a “I want my life to get back to normal” response. Which I can understand but it is just plain silly.

User

Gov't giving themselves the legal framework to do with you whatever the hell they like, using ill defined "medical" pretext with zero recourse and protections by the constitution.

This is a line in the sand...

User

People are slow. Full stop.

There is NO LAW requiring us to wear masks indoors, nothing, fokkol, yet no big corporations have stood up and said fuck you to the government with their 30 day extended regulations…

I am literally telling anyone who tells me to put a mask on to go fuck themselves, but then again, right of admission still applies…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast