Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    User

Default Re: HEALTH ACT AMENDMENT

I hope that most of Squirrel's remaining useful idiots in the middle classes are coming to the realization that he and his government differ from Zuma's by . . . . . . FA.

User

Quote Originally Posted by Steven001 View Post
    People are slow. Full stop.

There is NO LAW requiring us to wear masks indoors, nothing, fokkol, yet no big corporations have stood up and said fuck you to the government with their 30 day extended regulations…

I am literally telling anyone who tells me to put a mask on to go fuck themselves, but then again, right of admission still applies…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I nearly had an 'incident' at the shop next to Rafters a while back. I walked in without a mask eating a piece of dry wors. Young lady behind the counter told me to put a mask on. I said no. She then ran to the back to fetch her boss. He came out with an attitude not conducive to retaining customers. My advice to him was to fuck off back to his office which he wisely followed. I now spend the +- R500 a week that they used to get elsewhere.

User

Quote Originally Posted by MSW2 View Post
    I nearly had an 'incident' at the shop next to Rafters a while back. I walked in without a mask eating a piece of dry wors. Young lady behind the counter told me to put a mask on. I said no. She then ran to the back to fetch her boss. He came out with an attitude not conducive to retaining customers. My advice to him was to fuck off back to his office which he wisely followed. I now spend the +- R500 a week that they used to get elsewhere.
    In their defense, it does take a special breed of idiot to work at Golden Goose next to rafters, they wouldnt help me so I put my fucking Hat in front of my face as a make shift maks, the little bitch said “no, you have to wear a face mask” as in a hat, a full on hat in front of my face is less effective than a magical fucking mask?
    I really hate that shit hole and I hate that its the closest shop to my house…..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

User

I took a snap survey of the people in the car park of my local mini centre while I waited form my mutton curry roti yesterday. Counted 17 people of whom only 3 including myself didn't have a mask on. Had the same experience in the queue for coffee at an outdoor Sandton coffee station later in the afternoon, where the overwhelming had their masks on. I can accept that some people just haven't got out of the habit of wearing masks but I suspect that a lot want them and will continue to wear them when they are eventually done away with.

User
    Right next to the pot that needs stirring.

False sense of security. People blaming the government for "Not acting according to medical and scientific evidence", but still think their masks will protect them are also "Not acting according to medical and scientific evidence." Same goes for this "deep cleansing" of buildings and sanitizing.

My kids are so frustrated at schools. When moving between classes and outside during break time they don't have to wear masks. All the kids walk in rows, side by side, chatting and having a normal life and then when entering the class suddenly the big ugly deadly virus appears out of nowhere and masks will protect them. I am out of words...

User

User

'Unbelievable' seems like the wrong word. 'Predictable' seems a better choice.

User

Quote Originally Posted by Steven001 View Post
    There is NO LAW requiring us to wear masks indoors, nothing, fokkol, yet no big corporations have stood up and said fuck you to the government with their 30 day extended regulations…
    Today I went to the little coffee shop inside Checkers in the CBD of Somerset West as I do regularly with friends. I buy my pre-paid electricity at a counter Checkers has for paying municipal accounts, buying electricity etc. I had left my mask in the pocket of my jacket in the coffee shop at the other end of the concourse. A guard immediately ordered me to put on a mask. I told him to F off, but he persisted very determinedly, and when the lady behind the counter said "you are putting me in a difficult position" I had little choice but to comply. Most businesses seem to be enforcing masks and I'm getting the impression that it will become a permanent thing. I have had both vaccinations plus the booster because it made sense to me. But the point, surely, in addition to minimising the effects of Covid should I catch it (again) is not to need a mask. I've always objected to control and am damn annoyed about today's episode. It's difficult to resist because of the right of admission rule.

User

Masks - They are going to be a permanent requirement indoors once these amendments get signed into law. It’s just one of many horrific regs that come into being. Another of major public consequence is the restriction on venue capacities. With vacc certificates, venues may use 50% of their capacities. Without cert’s, they may have 1000 or 2000 attendees indoors and outdoors respectively. (Hmmm, were there only 2000 attendees at this year’s easter gathering at Moria ? Haha - rules only affect some gatherings, probably)

The other provisions to put massive powers (curfew, lockdown, booze ban, anything else they feel like) in the hands of the health minister at any stage, without accountability to parliament or public is downright criminal - about as criminal as the last health minister.

Right now, these 30 day regulations are illegal as there is no provision in the SoD for commies to leave residual regulations in place.

Despite public objections, the health regulations will be amended. Any court cases against said amendments will be destroyed by the same sort of tactics that zuma has been using to delay his prosecution.

Most of the country will fok voort with little regard to these regs as there will be no actions instituted against “offenders”. Suburbia on the other hand is going to become rather unpleasant as these regs will be enforced there with all the might that cele’s deployees can muster.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast