Thread: H&K P7M13 Value

User

Default H&K P7M13 Value

Good day everyone.

I will be viewing some firearms this week, an emigration sale. The owner would like to sell all firearms together, 2 rifles, O/U shotgun and the item which piqued my interest an H&K P7M13 in nickel... I haven't seen the firearm in person yet but from pictures it appears to be in good condition and according to the owner never carried.

My question is, what is the current ball park value for a P7 nowadays? I will enquire if the owner still has the original box and try determine if factory nickel coated or custom etc. as I know these could influence the value. I need some "ammunition" in order to make an offer .

Cheers
    Dan

User

Default Re: H&K P7M13 Value

HK P7 M13's are well sought after by collectors, prices I have seen range from R5000 up to the R20k mark depending on a number of factors.
    Condition obviously and whether or not it comes with a box, spare mags and manuals.
    Mags cost well over the R2000 mark for a M13 mag, so it's understandable the more are with the gun the more it is worth. Add some providence and the price obviously climbs
    I have a M8 in nickel (in the original cardboard box) and a black M13 in plastic box, spare mag and manuals, needless to say the M13 demanded a far higher price.
    For a decent condition M13 with one mag and no extras, I would be hard pressed to pay more than R8000.

Let us know what happens

Factory nickel will have a blued takedown button and grip screws.. the p7 series of pistols is industrial art. Good luck

User

I have never seen a factory nickel finished P7M13. Was it ever available here?

A P7M13 that I once owned, I had hard chromed by Rick Pascoe. I did carry it for a while, but the finish will not likely show it. Still regret selling it. I can still remember the serial number...

Value is affected by lots of things, especially how badly you want it. I can not imagine a functional specimen selling for less than R10k. They were never cheap and should not go for prices comparable to used CZ75's, BHP's and Beretta 92's.

I seem to remember a nickel p7m13 for sale (or auction , I can’t recall) a few years ago. But it was an obvious after market job. I don’t think these were made in high numbers, let alone brought here.

User

Thank you for the responses guys. I have not managed to go see it yet due to the flooding here in Durban :( Maybe next week.