Thread: CFR call center

User

Default CFR call center

I put this here .. As its more of a rant than an actual discussion...

Couple weeks ago was involved in a smash and grab /attempted hijacking incident. Only thing they got was my cellphone. (Had to somewhat fight the buggers of as they were trying to get my keys) Yes i was caught of guard , yes i wasn't aware of my surroundings because i was on a call and not using the incar Bluetooth .yes lesson learned.

Back to CFR, been trying to get ahold of them for my reference number for a comp application that was done in January. With my phone stolen all that info was on there and im unable to retreive it. Im not even trying to get ahold of them to fast track the process or find out why its taking this long . All i want is a reference number to track. Simple

Calling my dfo is a challenge on its own its never answered. Which is why i have reverted to an apparently 24hr call center. Thought i would have better luck.
    This is not the case. This more for example i was on hold for just over an hour. There is no way that in the 1h10m i was on hold that my call wasn't brought to an agents attention..

If this was a private call center this lack of service would be unacceptable. It would be in the news/media/social media/hello peter ..

This seems like the case with all government call centers(home affairs / local municipality service delivery call centers) and they just aren't held accountable . I guess the lack of service delivery from CFR doesn't affect a large enough community, so it just goes from bad to worse really.

Seems like taking time off (as im a courier driver , so its an issue because if im late /delayed with your parcel, all you have to do is call our call center and you would get your call answered/proper feedback/ expected delivery including a timeline as well as a followup call - because we appreciate your business and this how a call center is run) to see my dfo is the only viable option at this point.

Anyyyyway...

Cheers

Sent from my PPA-LX2 using Tapatalk

User

Default Re: CFR call center

Glad you are okay and didn't sustain any serious injuries.
    In my experience it's best to drive physically to your DFO and ask him to check on the system for your reference number.
    Best of luck.

User

Default Re: CFR call center

Quote Originally Posted by Branden88 View Post
    Glad you are okay and didn't sustain any serious injuries.
    In my experience it's best to drive physically to your DFO and ask him to check on the system for your reference number.
    Best of luck.
    Thanks alot bud.

Yeah seems like the only viable option at this point.

Sent from my PPA-LX2 using Tapatalk