User

Default SPARTAN ARMS SAI MK1

Does anyone have any long term reviews of this rifle? Currently on top of my list to purchase, but haven’t been able to find any reviews online.
    Thanks

User

I currently have a list of six and the SAI is on that, I have found nothing re-reviews that meant anything to me. I did feel the need to mention when I went to see them they had the mk3 for sale. Why would you still be considering the mk1?
    The Truvello range is also really nice. Based on what you need to add or remove long term vs what you paying I'm leaning towards the Truvello or Springfield Saint edge, myself, again I have no real world feedback on either weapons though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kingsman View Post
    Does anyone have any long term reviews of this rifle? Currently on top of my list to purchase, but haven’t been able to find any reviews online.
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Kingsman View Post
    Thanks
    I’m interested in SAII MK2 or S&W MP15 S2…. Have not heard much about SAI but seems good value for money.