Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Default Re: Elon Musk's Twitter purchase

Quote Originally Posted by Messor View Post
    If you are worried about what happens on twatter the matrix have you.
    Twitter twatter, your blood will splatter.

Twitter reaches and influences billions of people, and if a certain narrative is pushed (as it currently is) it will influence many of those people. That is what people are worried about.

User

Quote Originally Posted by Branden88 View Post
    Well, it could be that his just letting "someone" do it on behalf of him. But whether or NOT, you force your views/stance on someone, it doesn't automatically mean your views/stance is the CORRECT one.
    It doesn't really matter if his views are correct, he is free to have them. If we going to start controlling peoples thoughts, how is it different to what big tech has been doing?
    I have no issue with the WEF having discussions around digital id's etc, but they can get fucked if they think they going to force those things on me.

I don't think Musk has ever even hinted at forcing people into things, he has actually stated in a few interviews that the current "green" agenda to drive out fossil fuel needs to happen at a slower pace.

User

Quote Originally Posted by Messor View Post
    If you are worried about what happens on twatter the matrix have you.
    Unfortunately you need to worry about it, whether you like it or not, those sort of platforms steer the thinking of the majority of people.

User

Quote Originally Posted by Gleock View Post
    It doesn't really matter if his views are correct, he is free to have them. If we going to start controlling peoples thoughts, how is it different to what big tech has been doing?
    I have no issue with the WEF having discussions around digital id's etc, but they can get fucked if they think they going to force those things on me.

I don't think Musk has ever even hinted at forcing people into things, he has actually stated in a few interviews that the current "green" agenda to drive out fossil fuel needs to happen at a slower pace.
    Fair enough, all I was saying is there's a lot of people, that see him as some kind of "savior" now. I'm just pointing out that there's a lot more to him, and there's a lot of things his involved with that is somewhat clandestine, especially with SpaceX, StarLink and Neuralink.

User

Quote Originally Posted by SoldierMan View Post
    Yeah putting your trust in someone so closely aligned with the government (SpaceX) isn't wise. Only time will tell whether his purchase of Twitter is really an attempt at levelling the playing field.
    Putting your trust or faith in anyone isn't wise. People are imperfect things and even the shiniest looking are often found to be more than a little tarnished inside. If all he does with twatter is make it's operations transparent he will have done the morons remote controlled by it a service and the rest of us by extension. It will be pretty easy to see if he does that.

User

User

Elon has announced he will be supporting the GOP in the 2022 Elections.
    https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/...logspot.com%2F

The Woke Rage Mob and PBS (Permanent Butthurt Syndrome) Sufferers are already shrieking their lungs out over this, outraged that Elon has turned against them due to the nonstop abuse they directed at him. The irony.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6