Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Default Re: Assistance / Advice need to import /ship firearm part

I have just ordered a Hammer upgrade for a PC9 from Volquartsen. They and other firearm parts companies now work through EasyExports.com

You register account with Easy Export. They will ask you for some info to verify you

You then log into the website where you would like to buy like Volquartsen with your Easy Export login.

Select the items and proceed to order.

Your order will then show processing.

Easy Export will check all on their side and clear it. With the hammer they informed me they need an Itac permit. They offer to apply on your behalf or you do directly and merely upload it.

Once you do this they inform Volquartsen or who ever your buying from al clear and may ship.

Smooth as can be

Before MDT was all over in SA. I ordered MDT stock from Canada. I had to wait about 2 months for MDT to apply for an export permit on my behalf. It was free but just took some time.

This side I did the Itac permit.

User

That page does not load? EasyExports.com

Quote Originally Posted by shooty View Post
    I have just ordered a Hammer upgrade for a PC9 from Volquartsen. They and other firearm parts companies now work through EasyExports.com

You register account with Easy Export. They will ask you for some info to verify you

You then log into the website where you would like to buy like Volquartsen with your Easy Export login.

Select the items and proceed to order.

Your order will then show processing.

Easy Export will check all on their side and clear it. With the hammer they informed me they need an Itac permit. They offer to apply on your behalf or you do directly and merely upload it.

Once you do this they inform Volquartsen or who ever your buying from al clear and may ship.

Smooth as can be

User

It's easyexport.net rather than .com

Looks like a nice service but unfortunately they have a limited number of participating vendors. It has grown since I looked last but unfortunately doesn't include the one's I want like Or3gun. Currently they have these vendors onboard:

Volquartsen Firearms
    TANDEMKROSS
    EABCO International
    Ranger Point Precision
    Red Hawk Rifles
    Shalo Tek
    Overwatch Precision
    FN Specialties
    Lakeline LLC
    Vet Sales & Transfers

User