Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Quote Originally Posted by Vaal View Post
    A story normally have 3 sides = side A ,side B and the truth. And then comes another side, the social media version. How many people have been arrested at work in front of colleagues? Does he deserve special treatment because he is in the law profession?
    Certainly not, but that's what he got.

What possible explanation could there be to send the TRT to arrest someone in an area where there are no weapons for a non violent offence.
    Cattle die, kindred die, every man is mortal:
    But I know one thing that never dies,
    the glory of the great dead.
    Havamal

User

Default Re: Advocate for Senzo Meyiwa accused arrested in court

Quote Originally Posted by SSP View Post
    Certainly not, but that's what he got.

What possible explanation could there be to send the TRT to arrest someone in an area where there are no weapons for a non violent offence.
    We had them pitch up at my place of work with R5’s to give a summons to one of my artisans to appear in family court for a maintenance issue. Turns out the ex has friends in low places.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

User

Quote Originally Posted by Davidc View Post
    We had them pitch up at my place of work with R5’s to give a summons to one of my artisans to appear in family court for a maintenance issue. Turns out the ex has friends in low places.
    There are almost no other credible reasons for SAPS to marshall enough coordinated action to do anything.

User

Has anyone on GS tried to open a case for trespassing recently?

Asking for a friend...

User

SAPS is only really to issue case numbers for insurance claims and delay firearm license applications. If you look to them to do anything meaningful, except in rare, scattered and exceptional cases you are bound to be disappointed.

They have an enormous workload what with waging factional ANC battles, processing bribes, managing fraudulent tenders and covering up their own crimes. Let them stick to their knitting and outsource law enforcement to the private sector already . . . . . . oh wait.

User

Quote Originally Posted by A-R View Post
    Has anyone on GS tried to open a case for trespassing recently?

Asking for a friend...
    It's a criminal offence in terms of the Trespass Act 6 of 1956 to enter a premises or part thereof without the lawful occupier's permission. The penalty is either a fine of R2000 or imprisonment of up to two years. I'm not aware of this law actually being enforced recently or any pending cases.

Well, today could be interesting. Apparently a witness will confirm the rumours. This will expose the whole SAPS investigation as a sham, if true.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

User

According to N24 a witness will testify that Kelly Khumalo shot Senzo Meyiwa!

Wonder what that crook, Danny Jordaan will have to say about this after the ANC picked him/deployed and rewarded him with a mayoral job to parade the anti-gun flag...

User

If Kelly Khumalo shot Senzo by accident then she could face charges of culpable homicide. Plus, if she deliberately withheld that from the police she could face additional charges of perjury and defeating the ends of justice as well. Together all those charges could result in some serious jail time. Ironically if she had owned up to shooting Senzo immediately then the state would likely have gone easy on her.

But that is only if these new allegations are true. Hopefully the truth will come out soon.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2