User

Default He 'died a hero': KZN cop killed while intervening in hijacking outside daughter's school

https://www.news24.com/news24/southa...chool-20220505

This man is indeed a hero. I know it's common practice to denigrate the SAPS as useless and corrupt on this forum (and I specifically include myself in this) but we need to remember there are still good cops who will put their lives on the line to protect the innocent.

I hope the scum who murdered Michael Jameson are swiftly brought in, dead or alive.

my heart at the sea and my soul in the mountains

Default Re: He 'died a hero': KZN cop killed while intervening in hijacking outside daughter's school

Extremely sad. He was an absolute gentleman and a dedicated father. May he rest in peace.

Jameson a long-time customer of mine responded to a hijacking situation of a car whose owner happens to be a customer of mine as well.
    live out your imagination , not your history.

User

Default Re: He 'died a hero': KZN cop killed while intervening in hijacking outside daughter's school

Horrible. I wish his family eventual peace. Every one of the corrupt, criminal scum in SAPS is a stain on his memory.