Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    User

Default Re: I brought a scope in from the USA, and it was all legal..

Quote Originally Posted by shooty View Post

UPS is our companies preferred shipper from Germany. They so far way above FedEx and DHL in service.
    They are mine as well, much better service through Europe, US, and Africa. Larger consignments we use Geodis and Total Freight

User

Quote Originally Posted by shooty View Post
    I on several occasions have had huge fights with Fed Ex on receiving items in packages that looked like they dragged it behind their vehicles to our shop. Was non firearm related. But dont just blame customs on this. Might be a bt of both in the handling part.

UPS is our companies preferred shipper from Germany. They so far way above FedEx and DHL in service.
    I mean I should add.
    It is the first time I've had an issue with shipping with UPS, other than always needing to chase them up for an invoice for duties so my parcels can clear. FedEx in my experience is much more efficient in sorting pre clearance.

User

For the record, Arken Optics had a sale (maybe still have it), and I grabbed another SH4 for something like $325.. only to see they have the EP5 for less than $500 a month later Anyway, it has arrived, no issues whatsoever. This time it seems Dubai customs didn't even scratch around in the box as the box was unopened and no customs stickers on it..

The first one is still on my 300PRC, survived a bad fall (long story), and after 200 rounds still tracks fine...and even with the brake the 300PRC has a stout recoil... so for a 'budget' optic its been doing very well.

User

Ive got a few Arkens inbound, insightful to see im not the only one willing to take the risk

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3