Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Default One holster for G19 and G17

So I bought a gen 3 G17 in Dec, I currently have a G19, also Gen 3..Paperwork starts next week...
    Already looking forward to Oct 2022 and shooting the G17....

Does anyone have a recommendation for a IWB holster that could fit both the G17 and G19? Preferably with a backing...can be kydex or hybrid...not bothered about that...
    The G17 will probably live at home most of the time but I would like a holster that would fit both if there is one?

I liked the Mtac holster but it seems there are none in the country...There is a MTAC USP but thats almost R1900....
    Anyone have any views on this? Not overwhelmed with the options at Hailstorm....are these the only guys to bring them in?

User

Default Re: One holster for G19 and G17

What position do you carry the gun in?

Look at the Phlster pro that you can get from Hailstorm if you carry in appendix

Sent from my ANE-LX1 using Tapatalk

Sorry, forgot to mention, I carry around 3/4/5 o'clock positions...Depends on what Im doing and wearing...

User

Default One holster for G19 and G17

Any of the Kydex guys could assist, maybe they could leave the bottom open. Or they will use a common retention point for both pistols.
    Quantum, CKCS or Southwest Holsters to name a few.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

User

muzzle end is left open, the holsters retain on the trigger guard.

you can contact CHS Guns in Somerset West they stock CKCS products.

when I carried strong side, I used a Comptac MTAC, it was probably the most comfy strong side holster available at the time. with Appendix the last ~4y, I switched to a Quantum Carry Chameleon. I don't know how active Quantum Carry is these days.

User

Quote Originally Posted by Pirate View Post
    muzzle end is left open, the holsters retain on the trigger guard.

you can contact CHS Guns in Somerset West they stock CKCS products.

when I carried strong side, I used a Comptac MTAC, it was probably the most comfy strong side holster available at the time. with Appendix the last ~4y, I switched to a Quantum Carry Chameleon. I don't know how active Quantum Carry is these days.
    Matthew from Quantum Carry is still very much active and working on new stuff.

User

I have a variety of Quantum, Daniels and CKCS appendix rigs.

I must say that they have not been touched since switching first to a Raven Eidelon, and then to the Phlster Pro mentioned above. I have used the Phlster exclusively for about 2 years now, for both a 19 and a 17

User

Check out the Army Ant Gear Sergeant holster. Initially bought it for use with my G19. When I changed over to a 17, I decided to try out and it fitted perfectly.

Thanks all, just a heads up on pricing on Hailstorm website...seems its not current...
    The holster I am after is R1400 odd listed on the site...apparently its now R1900 as its new pricing...Anyway.

The search continues!
    (I might actually just buy a decent G19 holster and a cheap Cydex for the G17)

Thanks, I wiull have a look at these...I think the local shop has some...

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast