Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    User

Default School shooting in Texas leaves 19 children, 3 adults dead

https://www.foxnews.com/live-news/uv...chool-shooting

How horrific. Prayers for the deceased and their loved ones. The only good thing to come out of this is that the gunman was shot dead too.

And predictably, the Anti-Gun extremists are using this as an excuse to push for more gun laws.

Anyone on the forum in Texas who can give us more background on this tragedy?

Default Re: School shooting in Texas leaves 19 children, 3 adults dead

Terrible, condolences to all the victims family and friends. I just cannot understand what on earth or hell motivates these shooters. Bastards like these should be shot in the stomach and left to die a slow and painful death or given to the victims families to deal with.

User

Quote Originally Posted by Alf View Post
    Terrible, condolences to all the victims family and friends. I just cannot understand what on earth or hell motivates these shooters. Bastards like these should be shot in the stomach and left to die a slow and painful death or given to the victims families to deal with.
    I've given up trying to explain why scumbags do things like this, for fear that same might serve as an excuse for it. Some things are inexcusable and inexplicable.

Regarding the stricter laws.A kid aged 18 got or had access to a firearm he used to shoot his Grandmother in the face. And then go kill these innocent kids and teachers and ruin alot of families lives forever.How the F... was he able to get his hands on it. Why is there not at least laws that needs firearms locked up when not in use.Im Pro Gun. But Responsible Pro Gun. This by far is not when an 18 year old can get to firearms.At least in South Africa its clear your firearm needs to be in a safe when not in use and under the owners supervison.

Correct me if i am wrong, but i believe in Texas you can legally buy a gun when 18, but you can only buy alcohol when you are 21. Go figure!

User

What motivates these sick bastards is a twisted media

These guys gain instant "fame"

It should be illegal to mention the shooters name or show his face

The world should forget them and let them vanish

they do not deserve to have any coverage

LA started live coverage of car chases on the news
    Car chases suddenly went up 100s of percent

User

Quote Originally Posted by aimpoint View Post
    Correct me if i am wrong, but i believe in Texas you can legally buy a gun when 18, but you can only buy alcohol when you are 21. Go figure!
    I think thats the right way of doing it.

Quote Originally Posted by GAZZAMCK View Post
    I think thats the right way of doing it.
    Agree its the right way, however i think if a 18 year old wants to buy a weapon there should be some checks and balances. At the very least the permission from parents maybe. But i suppose its not so easy and systems can be circumvented.

User

It's NOT a gun problem,that's a WEF/UN agenda 2030 talking point!

They have an out of control mental health crises,case in point being the whole Depp/Hurd thing. The weird obsession with celebrity cult status combined with yet another Dem in office pushing gun control ensures that the media will give you centre stage if you employ a gun for any of your psychotic notions.An AR would be 1st prize as far as tools go!

What's not to like if you're that screwed up! Now for the copy cats...

Joke is, this likely would not be happening under a Trump presidency,not that he's so wonderful, but more a case of that the media is so obsessed and preoccupied with screeching about him that they would not have the time to waste on miserable school shooters. Cynical as this statement is, there is prob a fair amount of truth to it.

User

So apparently the Democratic Candidate for Governor of Texas for 2022, Beto O' Rourke, attempted to hijack a press conference by the current Governor and Mayor of Uvalde discussing the tragic shooting. He tried to use it to push for his support for gun control, and had to be dragged away by police. The mayor even called him a "sick son of a bitch".
    https://www.dailywire.com/news/msnbc...nce-he-crashed

What kind of reptile would pull such a stunt?

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast