Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
Results 31 to 40 of 40
  1. #31
    User
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Gauteng
    Age
    40
    Posts
    1,707

    Default Re: School shooting in Texas leaves 19 children, 3 adults dead

    Here is a recent post from Dr. Jordan Peterson.

    "We have to agree to never publicize the names of school shooters and other publicity-seeking mass murderers. This is not a gun or even a "mental health" issue. It's an issue of malevolent narcissists weaponizing mass media. Stop publishing their names and the problem will end".

    https://twitter.com/jordanbpeterson/...logspot.com%2F

    I heartily agree. These mouth breathing, basement dwelling incel losers who want instant infamy by hurting others do not deserve one iota of our attention.

  2. #32

    Default Re: School shooting in Texas leaves 19 children, 3 adults dead

    Quote Originally Posted by oafpatroll View Post
    The cops were ordered to stand down all over the US while hordes of looters occupied and burned cities. They are currently ordered not to arrest shoplifters and people using drugs in the streets of various cities. Why would this be any different?
    This was an active shooter situation, in a SCHOOL full of children.
    Protocol, as I understand it, in a situation like this is if you arrive on the scene you confront the shooter. There were plenty of police there.

    They deliberately went against protocol while the shooter had been firing off shots, once again, in a school. He fired off shots outside the school before going on to murder the children inside the school. Police ignored the shooting even though shots had been fired and they stood down, which must have been ordered from a higher ranking officer.

    It took a border security guard to do what was necessary, probably against orders, to save more children that might have otherwise been also killed. He took a bullet to the top of the skull when breaching but he got the job done. A true hero.

  3. #33
    User
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Sandton
    Posts
    3,698

    Default Re: School shooting in Texas leaves 19 children, 3 adults dead

    Quote Originally Posted by SoldierMan View Post
    This was an active shooter situation, in a SCHOOL full of children.
    Protocol, as I understand it, in a situation like this is if you arrive on the scene you confront the shooter. There were plenty of police there.

    They deliberately went against protocol while the shooter had been firing off shots, once again, in a school. He fired off shots outside the school before going on to murder the children inside the school. Police ignored the shooting even though shots had been fired and they stood down, which must have been ordered from a higher ranking officer.

    It took a border security guard to do what was necessary, probably against orders, to save more children that might have otherwise been also killed. He took a bullet to the top of the skull when breaching but he got the job done. A true hero.
    When the caps come out I know it's serious. Do you know that they were not ordered to stand down by some vacuous city politician who was scared of hurting hispanic feelings and losing an election? Is it possible that the border patrol guys stepped in because they weren't subject to the city's control?

  4. #34

    Default Re: School shooting in Texas leaves 19 children, 3 adults dead

    Quote Originally Posted by oafpatroll View Post
    When the caps come out I know it's serious. Do you know that they were not ordered to stand down by some vacuous city politician who was scared of hurting hispanic feelings and losing an election? Is it possible that the border patrol guys stepped in because they weren't subject to the city's control?
    It still needs to come out who ordered them to stand down, and go against standard procedure.

    That's why an investigation needs to be conducted.

    Yes, it's serious. 19 kids were killed and it turns out if procedure had been followed that could have been PREVENTED.

  5. #35
    User
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Sandton
    Posts
    3,698

    Default Re: School shooting in Texas leaves 19 children, 3 adults dead

    In your feverish moment of righteous indignation try not to lose sight of the fact anyone, least of all me, doesn't get the seriousness of the slaughter of children . . . or don't.

  6. #36

    Default Re: School shooting in Texas leaves 19 children, 3 adults dead

    Quote Originally Posted by oafpatroll View Post
    In your feverish moment of righteous indignation try not to lose sight of the fact anyone, least of all me, doesn't get the seriousness of the slaughter of children . . . or don't.

  7. #37
    User
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Gauteng
    Age
    40
    Posts
    1,707

    Default Re: School shooting in Texas leaves 19 children, 3 adults dead

    Here's an interesting essay on what possibly motivates school shooters
    https://www.crisismagazine.com/2022/...-mass-shooters

  8. #38

    Default Re: School shooting in Texas leaves 19 children, 3 adults dead


  9. #39

    Default Re: School shooting in Texas leaves 19 children, 3 adults dead


  10. #40
    User
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Durban North
    Age
    57
    Posts
    1,106

    Default Re: School shooting in Texas leaves 19 children, 3 adults dead

    If a person was unaware, they may think he is talking about South Africa. Copy paste type scenario.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •