Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    User

Default Re: Article: "TRUDEAU ANNOUNCES CANADA HANDGUN 'FREEZE'"

Quote Originally Posted by oafpatroll View Post
    It really pisses me off that 'liberal' has effectively come to mean 'totalitarian'.
    Liberal is totally different from what they are. That is why I started using Libtarded instead.

Quote Originally Posted by Bundu Ric View Post
    Dont agree with you, the majority of firearms owned in Canada is for hunting, target shooting, predator control and collecting and not self defence.
    Agree here. The handgun violence here is all drug and gang related. The firearms come in from USA. All legal handguns are on RPAL licenses, which are so strict as to be already very onerous. Basically hand guns can only be used for target shooting and with carry permits in grizzly country.

Canadians own many arms, the huge majority of which are long guns, unrestricted.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Btw, I don’t agree with Trudeau, but he was elected on a strong , transparent anti handgun and SAR promise. Which he is delivering on.

Another way of saying this is that Canadians look southwards at the regular daily flow of news about another mass shooting and say “ keep these guns out of civilian hands”. Now beefing up policing of illegal guns should be a focus to achieve that, but he’d prefer to squeeze the legal handgun owners.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4