User

Default JHB North... Building or renovation background orientated... and unemployed...

Or still gaining ground in your own business venture after jumping into the deep end...

As per the thread heading above, if you fall in the category above and have a drive to push forward to gain ground... For your own future or self preservation...
    You have a passion for success and a clean work work ethic...
    Give me a pm, we may find common ground.
    I have contracts brewing and can do with reliable and local hands with a drive and passion to succeed...
    Nothing spectacular but merely taking a step at a time...

User

Default Re: JHB North... Building or renovation background orientated... and unemployed...

Quote Originally Posted by Fire-stick View Post
    Or still gaining ground in your own business venture after jumping into the deep end...

As per the thread heading above, if you fall in the category above and have a drive to push forward to gain ground... For your own future or self preservation...
    You have a passion for success and a clean work work ethic...
    Give me a pm, we may find common ground.
    I have contracts brewing and can do with reliable and local hands with a drive and passion to succeed...
    Nothing spectacular but merely taking a step at a time...

you brother are a true legend!
    What an opportunity, I don’t understand why but this has blown me away! Not everyday someone is willing to help and coach another. Wow!

I speak from first hand experience with us recently starting up a business and trying to get it to take off. Pity it’s not construction.

someone grab this with opportunity with haste.

User

Default Re: JHB North... Building or renovation background orientated... and unemployed...

Quote Originally Posted by BB13 View Post
    you brother are a true legend!
    What an opportunity, I don’t understand why but this has blown me away! Not everyday someone is willing to help and coach another. Wow!

I speak from first hand experience with us recently starting up a business and trying to get it to take off. Pity it’s not construction.

someone grab this with opportunity with haste.
    Agreed.. These days not often you get these opportunities...

Sent from my PPA-LX2 using Tapatalk