Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: CZ P10f

User

Default CZ P10f

Do any Gunsiters have experience of this gun yet?

I’m in the market for a third handgun and this one caught my eye.

Personal experience please, not links to YouTube vids.

User

Default Re: CZ P10f

Its a striker fired polymer 9mm pistol. It means its reliable and easy to shoot. Its a big gun with 19 round capacity. Not the easiest pistol to conceal carry, but for IPSC or IDPA it will do the work

Sent from my ANE-LX1 using Tapatalk

Found it gave me the same "trigger bite" as the P10C when I tried a friends one out.
    No such problem with the P09 or Full size Glocks I regularly shoot, so I skipped the P10F.

Would recommend at least trying a P10C at a range that hires them out to see how the trigger treats you.
    Apparently the HBI replacement trigger helps a lot with the bite

User

Quote Originally Posted by Mark357 View Post
    Found it gave me the same "trigger bite" as the P10C when I tried a friends one out.
    No such problem with the P09 or Full size Glocks I regularly shoot, so I skipped the P10F.

Would recommend at least trying a P10C at a range that hires them out to see how the trigger treats you.
    Thanx, is that the issue with the trigger being too narrow?

User

What is trigger bite

Quote Originally Posted by Wild coast View Post
    Thanx, is that the issue with the trigger being too narrow?
    I think it was more my skin getting caught between the bottom of the trigger and the trigger guard right at the end if the travel distance when pulling the trigger.
    I get blood blisters when shooting a couple hundred rounds through a regular P10C and the P10F felt exactly the same. (unless I wear gloves)

Its probably due to my specific finger placement, but ive seen it reported by quite a few others online.
    Your placement may be different and not suffer the same fate, hence why I recommend testing one out.
    With gloves on I dont have the same problem.

I believe the HBI trigger is ever so slightly longer, which mostly eliminates the problem for all grip styles by closing the gap to the trigger guard.

Otherwise they are great guns that run flawlessly (P10C experience mostly here)
    And spares are relatively easy to come by, though all I seen needed are recoil springs needing replacement after many thousands of rounds.

User

I think it was more my skin getting caught between the bottom of the trigger and the trigger guard right at the end if the travel distance when pulling the trigger.
    I get blood blisters when shooting a couple hundred rounds through a regular P10C and the P10F felt exactly the same. (unless I wear gloves)

Its probably due to my specific finger placement, but ive seen it reported by quite a few others online.
    Your placement may be different and not suffer the same fate, hence why I recommend testing one out.
    With gloves on I dont have the same problem.

I believe the HBI trigger is ever so slightly longer, which mostly eliminates the problem for all grip styles by closing the gap to the trigger guard.

Otherwise they are great guns that run flawlessly (P10C experience mostly here)
    And spares are relatively easy to come by, though all I seen needed are recoil springs needing replacement after many thousands of rounds.
    Okay thanx I will make sure I check for that.

User

I have a P10F kitted with a trijicon rmr and surefire x300. I absolutely love it. It’s big but can still conceal just have to dress around it a bit. Have a custom Quantum Carry IWB and Safariland OWB. Parts easy to find, chows any ammo you throw at it. Holster options are the only tricky part

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

User

Quote Originally Posted by lokx View Post
    I have a P10F kitted with a trijicon rmr and surefire x300. I absolutely love it. It’s big but can still conceal just have to dress around it a bit. Have a custom Quantum Carry IWB and Safariland OWB. Parts easy to find, chows any ammo you throw at it. Holster options are the only tricky part

Since you have the X300 look at the IWB floodlight from Phlster. They are available from Hailstorm in Pretoria.

Sent from my ANE-LX1 using Tapatalk

User

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast