Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Royal Armouries

Default Royal Armouries

All things come to an end. I have today shipped a large part of my collection of RSA firearms as a donation to the Royal Armouries in Leeds, UK. This will save these firearmes for the future. They have received

Vektor SP2, SP1 Sport, SP1 Ultra Sport, SP1 Stock Gun, SP1 GM, SP2 GM, Lynx, Varan, Mamba, Republic M/11, Smith & Beecham .380, Musgrave pistol, TZ99, Neostead shortgun, Mag7 shotgun, Aserma ADP, Truvelo ADP.

Some of the guns I have sold off in South Africa: Sanna, Gary Barnes BXP, CX635, Milkor Stopper, Paramax

Some I have for sale in South Africa if anyone is interested: Z88 Compact, two different Z88 pre-production models, Z88 police engraved

Remaining part of the collection may go to a museum in the future as well. Mainly long arms including Vektor LM rifles

User

Default Re: Royal Armouries

Well done!

User

It must have burned horribly but you saved some of our heritage from the current crop of thieves in charge who would happily turn into scrap for export to their mates in Chicom land. Thank you.

User

Thanks for posting, out of curiosity, how much is the Z88 Compact worth?

my heart at the sea and my soul in the mountains

wow!
    live out your imagination , not your history.

Quote Originally Posted by UltraMange View Post
    All things come to an end. I have today shipped a large part of my collection of RSA firearms as a donation to the Royal Armouries in Leeds, UK. This will save these firearmes for the future. They have received

Vektor SP2, SP1 Sport, SP1 Ultra Sport, SP1 Stock Gun, SP1 GM, SP2 GM, Lynx, Varan, Mamba, Republic M/11, Smith & Beecham .380, Musgrave pistol, TZ99, Neostead shortgun, Mag7 shotgun, Aserma ADP, Truvelo ADP.

Some of the guns I have sold off in South Africa: Sanna, Gary Barnes BXP, CX635, Milkor Stopper, Paramax

Some I have for sale in South Africa if anyone is interested: Z88 Compact, two different Z88 pre-production models, Z88 police engraved

Remaining part of the collection may go to a museum in the future as well. Mainly long arms including Vektor LM rifles

Thank you!
    Recent studies show that 1 out of every 3 liberals are just as dumb as the other 2

User
    GP, but in my mind, hunting for Ivory in the 1930's

Wow. Just sent a PM
    Don’t take life too seriously, no one gets out alive.

Quote Originally Posted by camouflage762 View Post
    Thank you!
    My PM replies are behaving funny. Did you get it?

Quote Originally Posted by oafpatroll View Post
    It must have burned horribly but you saved some of our heritage from the current crop of thieves in charge who would happily turn into scrap for export to their mates in Chicom land. Thank you.
    Yes, that feels good. Police was after them to destroy them, but I managed to drag process out in court and had time to ship to UK. I would love to have donated the unique Vektors also, but I just could be bothered trying to get the export permit. I had tried to get that permit from South African police for two years when I gave up. If there is an interest in getting these to the Royal Armouries from the gun community I am happy to donate as long as I don't have to bother about export permit and transport

Quote Originally Posted by Steven001 View Post
    Thanks for posting, out of curiosity, how much is the Z88 Compact worth?
    No idea. I have bought at export prices:-)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast