Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    User

Default Re: Binoculars : Vortex Viper vs. Diamondback

Howzit @Stevendr Which did you end up with?

Im in the same boat - 12x50's vipers or diamondbacks. The latter coming in roughly 9k cheaper is probably going to be the winner although Im a firm believer of the "Buy once cry once" motto.

User

Quote Originally Posted by GunOrNot View Post
    Howzit @Stevendr Which did you end up with?

Im in the same boat - 12x50's vipers or diamondbacks. The latter coming in roughly 9k cheaper is probably going to be the winner although Im a firm believer of the "Buy once cry once" motto.

Hi - a thread I should've updated...me too on the "buy once, cry once"

I ended up settling on the Vipers 8x42 and made my decision purely based on online reviews and youtube videos and comments on those videos. A friend of mine has a pair of diamondbacks and he told me that they are great and that the vipers will obviously be better.

I can tell you now that the quality is amazing, they will accommodate me on my upcoming hunt and I am sure they will be more than enough.

I bought mine on Amazon - took a week and a half for them to deliver it at my door using priority shipping. I saved a ton of money.

User

Thanks for the feedback. The Amazon route looks to be the savings answer. What happens if one needs to return the product?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2