User

Default Warrior Range Friendly Brake / Silencer combo discontinued.

I liked the idea of the Warrior Range Friendly Brake / Silencer combo since a shooting acquaintance showed me the combo on his 6.5.

I now have a factory threaded rifle and wanted to order the combo but Warrior discontinued them, now they only offer dedicated brakes.

Does anyone know of a similar setup? A muzzle brake that can accept a silencer?

One of the ranges I frequent, prohibits the use of a muzzle brakes, so that would have made the Warrior combo great.

Default Re: Warrior Range Friendly Brake / Silencer combo discontinued.

Gun Warrior has the Shorty model.

It has in fact a muzzle brake inside the Silencer. And then an additional one you can fit to the front. Now also with a Cortina tuner you can add on the Silencer

https://www.gunwarrior.co.za/warrior-shorty-silencer

User

CMG Recoil Reaper is a Suppressor with a brake on the end.
    It is very quiet, and Recoil is significantly lowered.
    A roaring Lion kills no game

User

Interesting that you can get a recoil reducing effect and sound suppression simultaneously as it seems counter intuitive to me.

Quote Originally Posted by oafpatroll View Post
    Interesting that you can get a recoil reducing effect and sound suppression simultaneously as it seems counter intuitive to me.
    Kinda does.

The Airrifle community now do the same on their suppressors. But dont actually have any recoil to start off with. They however say that it actually helps strip more air around bullet/pellet away before finally leaving the rifle. And allowing the bullet/pellet to leave the rifle in more clean air without any air flow around bullet /pellet. Improving accuracy.

So dont know I would think by time the air has past through silencer and slowed down. The air exiting and then going through the brake would be so slow weak that it would not be effective.

Quote Originally Posted by tobie View Post
    I liked the idea of the Warrior Range Friendly Brake / Silencer combo since a shooting acquaintance showed me the combo on his 6.5.

I now have a factory threaded rifle and wanted to order the combo but Warrior discontinued them, now they only offer dedicated brakes.

Does anyone know of a similar setup? A muzzle brake that can accept a silencer?

One of the ranges I frequent, prohibits the use of a muzzle brakes, so that would have made the Warrior combo great.
    Give JC or Warren a call tomorrow at Gunwarrior. Warren said he might have a few left, and will try to help.

Sent from my SM-G990E using Tapatalk

User

Quote Originally Posted by shooty View Post
    Gun Warrior has the Shorty model.

It has in fact a muzzle brake inside the Silencer. And then an additional one you can fit to the front. Now also with a Cortina tuner you can add on the Silencer

https://www.gunwarrior.co.za/warrior-shorty-silencer
    These have been capturing my interest for a while, especially becuase you can add a barrel tuner in concert with a suppressor and krake.
    Not sure if there is currently someone else that offere all 3 modules in-one at a better price, and similar compact size.

Sent from my SM-A515F using Tapatalk

User

Quote Originally Posted by Edwill View Post
    Give JC or Warren a call tomorrow at Gunwarrior. Warren said he might have a few left, and will try to help.

Sent from my SM-G990E using Tapatalk
    Thank you Edwill!!! I did send an email initially, and they let me know that they discontinued that combo. Will certainly call today

Quote Originally Posted by Mark357 View Post
    LOL. Not even if you give it to me for free.

No detail on it provided at all. Might as well just be a tube,