Default SWATG NEW TRAINING 2009

Right, the new year is in full swing and time for us to get back to some serious training, due to the positive response and feedback I received on our private course I have decided to go full blast this year on private citizen training, we will be launching at least 6 different courses for 2009, we are hard at work to finalise all the detail on them and should have a roll out plan by end of next week. The good news is that we are going to be spending some money on great new training gear that will be changing we way we train on the range drastically, I personally guarantee that our courses will be of the highest level and that we will be deploying cutting edge training and equipment. With the large investments we are making and the quality training that we will be providing there will obviously be a price increase in our courses, but behold you will still be getting much more than what you are paying for, and in comparison to what is out there it will still be a bargain, here is a short list of courses to follow, bear in mind we are still searching for proper descriptions for some of them:

1) Basic handgun
    2) Combatives
    3) Concealed course level 1&2
    4) Vehicle and Home environment course
    5) Baton

And a couple more to follow shortly, will keep you guys posted!

Default Re: SWATG NEW TRAINING 2009

About bloody time! ;D
    Because a thing seems difficult to you, do not think it impossible for anyone to accomplish - Marcus Aurelius

User

Sweet I am going to need some stronger trousers :o

Anyone in the mood to sponsor a few plane tickets from PE and back... grn1

I doubt it...for those that do attend....I ENVY YOU.... md217

SWATG - Please let me know when you have a course in Durban - I know a few people that might be interested.
    Life shouldn't be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving with a well preserved body...

my heart at the sea and my soul in the mountains

Quote Originally Posted by 47
    SWATG - Please let me know when you have a course in Durban - I know a few people that might be interested.
    ditto
    live out your imagination , not your history.

Quote Originally Posted by SWATG
    Right, the new year is in full swing and time for us to get back to some serious training, due to the positive response and feedback I received on our private course I have decided to go full blast this year on private citizen training, we will be launching at least 6 different courses for 2009, we are hard at work to finalise all the detail on them and should have a roll out plan by end of next week. The good news is that we are going to be spending some money on great new training gear that will be changing we way we train on the range drastically, I personally guarantee that our courses will be of the highest level and that we will be deploying cutting edge training and equipment. With the large investments we are making and the quality training that we will be providing there will obviously be a price increase in our courses, but behold you will still be getting much more than what you are paying for, and in comparison to what is out there it will still be a bargain, here is a short list of courses to follow, bear in mind we are still searching for proper descriptions for some of them:

1) Basic handgun
    2) Combatives
    3) Concealed course level 1&2
    4) Vehicle and Home environment course
    5) Baton

And a couple more to follow shortly, will keep you guys posted!
    Excellent move, young Padawan...the force is getting stronger in you every day!

Keep it up, Bru! ;D

hpy180
    Run Fast, Bite Hard!