Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Clear Holsters

User

Default Re: Clear Holsters

Can barely see the cammo gun (and holster is invisible). Concealed open carry is a brilliant idea.

User

Quote Originally Posted by GORBY View Post
    Can barely see the cammo gun (and holster is invisible). Concealed open carry is a brilliant idea.
    Who said anything about open carry?????? Whether you have a transparent holster, a black kydex holster or the infamous CAMO TACTICOOL holster you are not allowed to open carry....firearm must be covered

I also have to note that you use the word CONCEALED, hope you are not one of those guys who are fooled to believe we must conceal carry? Because the FA states very clearly your firearm must be in a holster designed for the spesific firearm and it must be covered....covered as in a shirt hanging over, a jacket etc...

Although concealed is a better option, its not a must

Big difference between covered and concealed.....so yes even if a t-shirt covers your firearm and it prints so that its "visible" to everyone, you are not breaking the law...its COVERED

Lastly whether someone accidently spots your black kydex holster, or your camo holster they KNOW you carry a firearm....so if the same happens with a transparent holster its exactly the same thing, they dont need to "see" inside a holster to KNOW that you have a weapon

Sent from my SM-A515F using Tapatalk

I think he meant it tongue in cheek.

Is the holster as nasty as clear heels? 😛

Sideline. To my recollection, the act does not state it has to be in a holster nor a holster specifically designed for the model firearm.

Jesus. Imagine SAPS trying to interpret that.... 😅

User

Quote Originally Posted by Burner825 View Post
    I think he meant it tongue in cheek.

Is the holster as nasty as clear heels?

Sideline. To my recollection, the act does not state it has to be in a holster nor a holster specifically designed for the model firearm.

Jesus. Imagine SAPS trying to interpret that....
    Sec 84 of the FA

This is a summary, I can post the section from the act if need be...

Where does it say designed for that specific gun?

Wearing a hand gun and for THAT specific gun is rather different.

User

Quote Originally Posted by Karoobow View Post
    Who said anything about open carry?????? Whether you have a transparent holster, a black kydex holster or the infamous CAMO TACTICOOL holster you are not allowed to open carry....firearm must be covered

I also have to note that you use the word CONCEALED, hope you are not one of those guys who are fooled to believe we must conceal carry? Because the FA states very clearly your firearm must be in a holster designed for the spesific firearm and it must be covered....covered as in a shirt hanging over, a jacket etc...

Although concealed is a better option, its not a must

Big difference between covered and concealed.....so yes even if a t-shirt covers your firearm and it prints so that its "visible" to everyone, you are not breaking the law...its COVERED

Lastly whether someone accidently spots your black kydex holster, or your camo holster they KNOW you carry a firearm....so if the same happens with a transparent holster its exactly the same thing, they dont need to "see" inside a holster to KNOW that you have a weapon

Feelings tend to get hurt on internet forums, I think he was just joking...

User

Quote Originally Posted by Wild coast View Post
    I once had a girlfriend who wore clothes like that.
    You gonna pass her number along or is she the do not stick it in crazy type?

South west holsters had a few sheets of the clear. But it was pricey. Check with James.

Sent from my SM-S908E using Tapatalk

User

Quote Originally Posted by MSW2 View Post
    You gonna pass her number along or is she the do not stick it in crazy type?
    Needless to say I’m SEEING a much nicer girl now… and yes she had the clear heels and a see through whip… we all have that one girl in our past.

User

One?
    ;)
    I wish just one...
    Quote Originally Posted by Wild coast View Post
    Needless to say I’m SEEING a much nicer girl now… and yes she had the clear heels and a see through whip… we all have that one girl in our past.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast