Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 ... LastLast

Thread: Trouble Brewing

User

Default Re: Trouble Brewing

Quote Originally Posted by Wild coast View Post
    Shotgun ammo is scarce again, Cape Town area.
    Orders are not being filled, some dealers saying they are only getting a third of the quantity they order.

Everything seems to be in short supply lately, not just firearm stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Gleock View Post
    Orders are not being filled, some dealers saying they are only getting a third of the quantity they order.

Everything seems to be in short supply lately, not just firearm stuff.
    Like Primus stoves at R 3500.00 plus.

User

Quote Originally Posted by Bundu Ric View Post
    Well it kinda has nothing to do with the thread as currently there is also a primer shortage, the fact that there is a shortage does not mean the world is ending.
    Ya a mate of mine who is a dealer phoned me the other day to ask if I wanted primers, so I said that I was ok for a while. Then he tells me how he sukkeled to get them, so I quickly changed my mind!

User

Quote Originally Posted by Luker View Post
    Like Primus stoves at R 3500.00 plus.
    Whaaaat???? Jeez

HIER KOM DIT!
    SAFTU protesters line the streets of Mzansi. Thousands are expected to demonstrate across the country on Wednesday 24 August – Photo: Mikaela Nhondo / Twitter
    ‘This is civil war’: SA is now just DAYS away from a National Shutdown
    SAFTU, the trade union with almost one million members, will lead a National Shutdown this month – with class warfare high on their agenda.
    August 12, 2022 by Tom Head
    The South African Federation of Trade Unions (SAFTU) is preparing to wield its enormous power later this month, by leading the proposed National Shutdown. The countrywide protest, supported by political institutions such as the EFF and PAC, threatens to bring Mzansi to its knees.
    When will the next National Shutdown take place?
    Wednesday 24 August has been scheduled as the date for mass industrial action. That’s just 12 days from now. SAFTU has over 800 000 members, and with many of these representatives expected to take part in direct strike action, South Africa will certainly find it difficult to function.
    There have been a few attempts to create a National Shutdown in 2022, with only modest degrees of success to report. These proposals from SAFTU, however, appear to be the real deal. South Africans intending to commute, travel or work on the 24th are advised to plan ahead.

https://www.thesouthafrican.com/news...-demands-list/

What seems strange this time around is the time of the planned shutdown. As per a poster "23rd afternoon 18.00 until the evening of the 24th.

User

Quote Originally Posted by KM02 View Post
    HIER KOM DIT!
    SAFTU protesters line the streets of Mzansi. Thousands are expected to demonstrate across the country on Wednesday 24 August – Photo: Mikaela Nhondo / Twitter
    SAFTU, the trade union with almost one million members, will lead a National Shutdown this month – with class warfare high on their agenda.
    The South African Federation of Trade Unions (SAFTU) is preparing to wield its enormous power later this month, by leading the proposed National Shutdown. The countrywide protest, supported by political institutions such as the EFF and PAC, threatens to bring Mzansi to its knees.
    Wednesday 24 August has been scheduled as the date for mass industrial action. That’s just 12 days from now. SAFTU has over 800 000 members, and with many of these representatives expected to take part in direct strike action, South Africa will certainly find it difficult to function.
    There have been a few attempts to create a National Shutdown in 2022, with only modest degrees of success to report. These proposals from SAFTU, however, appear to be the real deal. South Africans intending to commute, travel or work on the 24th are advised to plan ahead.

Funny how all the "demands" are a call for known ANC/WEF dictated policy to be implemented? I can't even begin to imagine why their leadership would "demand" these gosh!

"End rampant crime and violence in SA, by arresting more perpetrators."

I assume when the looting starts they will go willingly to their nearest police station to hand themselves over...

User

Quote Originally Posted by KM02 View Post
    HIER KOM DIT!

I've seen a few of the images doing the rounds now, purporting to come from different organisations, all calling for the same thing.

But there have been so many of these attempts to do a national shutdown, that I take any calls with a large handful of salt.

It's not the punch you see coming that knocks you out, it's the one you don't see.

So be prepared at all times, and you'll minimize your exposure to risk.

Many such protest actions planned this year have failed. No work no pay !!! Middle class citizens i.m.o. don't support such protest actions. The political parties, etc rely on the 1000's of unemployed to support their course
    Last edited by bluefronted; 16-08-2022 at 11:50. Reason: spelling erroe

Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 ... LastLast