Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Taiwan updates

Default Re: Taiwan updates

I saw something on WION Gravitas that may or may not be relevant, but which I haven't seen elsewhere. But before I describe it let me declare that I have no doubt about China's ability to fight a big war with all that canon fodder to spare. The report was about tanks being positioned in city streets to protect banks. Why would banks need that? Apparently there has been a building boom in China, mostly residential. Millions of citizens have taken out mortgage bonds to buy apartments that have not yet been built, but while they must make their repayments several big companies are not building the apartments having used the money loaned by banks on the back of the bonds to buy more land on which to build. If the report is believed, the frustration/annoyance of buyers has boiled over to the extent that organised boycotts of bond repayments is taking place. That threatens bank collapse and the risk of attack by citizens has prompted military protection. The Gravitas report indicated that it is not a small isolated thing - it has the potential to threaten the party. Could it affect China's ability, capacity or inclination to attack Taiwan? I have no idea and offer it for what it might be worth.

I suspect that the pending collapse in the Chinese mortgage and home market is the motivation for this detour about Taiwan. They need a nationalistic distraction from their very real and home grown problems.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

User

Even if things calm down it will only be to put people at ease....

The same whistleblower that warned nato about the russian invasion of Ukraine,TWO WEEKS before it happened, also warned them at the same time that China will invade Taiwan in September 2022...

The first one happened and you can be certain the second event WILL happen too, the signs are there...whats interesting though is that everyone is sitting up now....BUT when China surrounded Taiwan in the month of MAY 2022, no one gave it a second thought....

There had been at least two "dry runs" already, (excluding the pelosi excuse) they have surrounded Taiwan with warships,aquaducts and flew several fighter jets into the Taiwanese airspace....

Yet some still believe nothing will come of this....the majority always wakes up a bit late to the party....

Sent from my SM-A515F using Tapatalk

User

Quote Originally Posted by Karoobow View Post
    Even if things calm down it will only be to put people at ease....

The same whistleblower that warned nato about the russian invasion of Ukraine,TWO WEEKS before it happened, also warned them at the same time that China will invade Taiwan in September 2022...

The first one happened and you can be certain the second event WILL happen too, the signs are there...whats interesting though is that everyone is sitting up now....BUT when China surrounded Taiwan in the month of MAY 2022, no one gave it a second thought....

There had been at least two "dry runs" already, (excluding the pelosi excuse) they have surrounded Taiwan with warships,aquaducts and flew several fighter jets into the Taiwanese airspace....

Yet some still believe nothing will come of this....the majority always wakes up a bit late to the party....

Sent from my SM-A515F using Tapatalk
    Remember before Ivan invaded their neighbor, they positioned their troops on the border with Belarus stating that they are only doing exercises. Clever tactic to create your launch pad.

Same thing is happening with Taiwan. They are going to provoke a couple of times before jumping on them and the world will be caught of guard as everyone will think that China is merely posturing.

User

Next theater to watch is the Israeli's vs Iran.

Coming soon...

Jeez, the USA is really losing their grip everywhere.

User

China will threaten Nukes, as Russia did

Biden will piss his nappy and forget what day it is

China will take Taiwan, and then the pacific islands, and eventually many years from now mainland Australia, they own enough of both that and NZ economy.

Since Aus ordered the Nuclear powered subs they have been identified as a Nuclear threat by China, and would be the first targeted should USA defend Taiwan.

It's all been discussed at length by both western and ex Chinese officals

Quote Originally Posted by noost View Post
    Next theater to watch is the Israeli's vs Iran.

Coming soon...

Jeez, the USA is really losing their grip everywhere.
    You gotta think bigger.

According to KGB defectors and Jeff Nyquist (who dedicated his life to studying China, Russia and communism and has personally interviewed many KGB defectors) China and Russia's ultimate goal is the US.

Sound outrageous, well not according to the defectors who wrote books in the 80's who predicted the Berlin Wall collapse, the USSRs break-up and supposed democratisation. Much of what has been said by them has come to pass, the only thing left is the attack on the US by Russia and China.

The supposed Sino-Soviet split was also just theatre as we see today.

Then we have retired Defence Minister General Chi Haotian's secret speech found here: The Secret Speech of General Chi Haotian

More recently there was the leaked recording released by Lude Media of a war mobilization meeting of the Standing Committee of the Provincial Communist Party Committee of China on May 14, 2022.

Translation by Jennifer Zeng here:
    War Mobilization Meeting of the Southern War Zone of the PLA: Guangdong Province in The State of War

There are two camps with regard to the above recording. The one camp says it is referring to Taiwan and the other says it refers to the US, given the scale of the mobilization. Apparently lives were lost in getting this recording out of China.

Audio with translated text below:

And for those saying that the US has nukes. Well despite what is thought in the West, Russia doesn't hold to the theory of Mutually Assured Destruction. Using nukes is within their war strategy.

And according to the CCP the 'people will be their wall', meaning that they are willing to sacrifice their people to achieve their goals, so they would not see a nuclear strike in China as a reason not to invade.

China and Russia also both have hypersonic missiles where the US does not. The US will regret not updating it's system since the 70's and hypersonic missiles could have a huge role to play in any coming war.

China have been waging "unrestricted warfare" - as described by Qiao Liang and Wang Xiangsui in their book Unrestricted Warfare: China's Master Plan to Destroy America - for many years now and have infiltrated many institutions and hooked many US politicians with the lure of money.

Ukraine and Taiwan are stepping stones to a greater invasion of the US, Russia from the north and China from the west.

So far the Lude Media recording is proving correct as the Taiwan situation blew up just as Jeff predicted at the beginning of August.

If it will play out as described, well we'll just have to see.

Here is something to back up the assertion that China is the biggest threat to the world and the US and has world domination in it's sights.

2021 Open Letter from Retired Generals and Admirals

User

I’m in awe of how many people KNOW how this (and the Ukraine situation) is gonna work out.

Sorry, not adding anything to the thread. Just amazed that people believe they have found trustworthy information and sources to add to these threads.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast