Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Default Re: Volquartsen Extractor for M&P15-22

Quote Originally Posted by Naldihno View Post
    Found this at tacticool 22, as well.

https://www.tacticool22.com/product/...-set-3-pieces/

I have ordered from them before, just took forever (3 months) to get here and paid more for the shipping than the actual goods. Not sure how the Itac works. The parts I ordered did not require Itac. Anyone have experience with these?
    Bellum Arcus keeps Tacticool 22 products in SA

User

Went out today and put another 300 rounds down range of the same ammo as before, and not 1 failure. Now to start stockpiling what i can find at a reasonable price since i know it cycles everything.

User

Quote Originally Posted by BradTH View Post
    Went out today and put another 300 rounds down range of the same ammo as before, and not 1 failure. Now to start stockpiling what i can find at a reasonable price since i know it cycles everything.
    Hi,

Not sure if we are just lucky? So a couple of weeks ago we shot around +-1000 rounds, all of the CCI variants that I could get my hands on. In addition I had a brick of Remington that I got for a cheap price with the intention that this would slow down my son(Well it didn't) and wanted to see - Would the "cheap stuff" run at all... Well it did, after a whole morning on the range finally a couple of jams - like three or four (only at the very end). I couldn't believe it, just thinking of the hypothetical failure rate of .22 Lr ammo alone.

a couple of notes from this exercise:
    • the rifle is quite accurate as a six year old can easily and consistently hit a steel plate (smaller than an a4) with a Tasco red dot at 100m.
    • The "cheap" Remington ammo would not lock and keep the bolt open once the last bullet was shot, makes sense as not high velocity ammo - but cycled through the mags fine.
    • Had to really have a proper deep clean after so many rounds!
    • Had to clean the Mags also.
    • I have thus far not regretted buying this "pinker" whatsoever.
    • a good suppressor is a good investment.
    • Shooting is fun!

Happy shooting

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4