Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default Shotgun and Handgun Training in Gauteng

Any recommendations on defensive training w.r.t Shotguns and Handguns in the Gauteng area. Would like to hear from guys who have actually attended such training sessions / workshops.

I'm surprised to learn how many of my buddies who have handguns and or Shotguns have very little range time leave alone additional training then competency.

User

Default Re: Shotgun and Handgun Training in Gauteng

Terrick Naude - Find him on Facebook, Train with T

Arno Barlow - Kembativ Concepts

Adrian Rosslee - Last I found him on Facebook too.

I would Focus on Handgun first, Fundamentals, and then a level 2 or advanced course.

Thanks Steven001

User

I would start with Adrian if you have done nothing yet and probably move on to Arno once you have some training and mindset shift under your belt.

OOK , I see Adrian runs the Magnum Shooting Range and Training Centre not too far from me.

User

I am yet to get some training done with Adrian, but he comes highly recommended.
    I did a shotgun course with Terrick and it was a serious eye opener, and well worth the money and time

User

I am not dishing any training as my view is you need to train with as many people as possible and take from it what works for you and your situation.

However, I prefer training with people that has real world training in and on what they train.

User

I recently did the entry level hand gun course with Deployed Concepts, very good imho.

https://www.deployedconcepts.com/gunfighter-h

User

+ 1 for Deployed Concepts.. Their other courses (Firearem and Medical Stuff ) are very insightful as well.

User

Quote Originally Posted by Bundu Ric View Post
    I am not dishing any training as my view is you need to train with as many people as possible and take from it what works for you and your situation.

However, I prefer training with people that has real world training in and on what they train.
    This resonates with me. No training is without value but what it is intended to train you for is worth being clear on. Training to survive and prevail in a gunfight will look different to training to win a sports shooting match. If you are getting gun fighting training it stands to reason that you should get it from people who have some real world experience in the field.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast