Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    User

Default Re: Advice for treating aging dogs

Quote Originally Posted by SoldierMan View Post
    Yeah mainstream media articles that get funding from big pharma. No issues there right.... No bias I'm sure.

You know what actually counts - real world RESULTS.

When I'm at my computer tomorrow I will post a video of a study that was done in Africa of chlorine dioxide curing a village of malaria. All cured.
    Then there are the many missionaries who go to African countries and heal the people there. This is nothing new and they teach the people to do it themselves. And they carry on doing it. Why? RESULTS.

There are millions of people who use CD and the movement is growing fast, that does not happen with snake oil. Snake oil fades away unlike CD. RESULTS that's why.
    So again, zero links or verifiable facts.

Using MSM as an excuse, a get out of jail free card.

I'm not going to hold my breath for a video from a reputable, verifiable source, but hey, we live in hope!

Short of exercise and proper nutrition there is nothing that can delay ageing in man or beast. There is some possibility that the likes of Tru Niagen which increase NAD levels may help healthspan. Likewise there are trials with senolytics like rapamycin. Altos labs and the like may make progress in reprogramming cells in the decades to come.

User

Yeah mainstream media articles that get funding from big pharma. No issues there right.... No bias I'm sure.

When I'm at my computer tomorrow I will post a video of a study that was done in Africa of chlorine dioxide curing a village of malaria. All cured.
    Then there are the many missionaries who go to African countries and heal the people there. This is nothing new and they teach the people to do it themselves. And they carry on doing it. Why? RESULTS.

There are millions of people who use CD and the movement is growing fast, that does not happen with snake oil. Snake oil fades away unlike CD. RESULTS that's why.
    You must contact the WHO and tell them you’ve heard of a cure for malaria.

Last month they didn’t seem to know about it.

https://www.who.int/news-room/fact-s...detail/malaria

Back to the aching dogs . . .

BS have you even lived in a malarial country?
    I have. And nobody uses this chemical to treat malaria or prevent it.

User

I have an 11 year old German shepherd, will be 12 next month. Mind of a 2 year old but his hips like any other aged German shepherd.

Anyway I give him the Gsc joint care powder, omega 3 fish based not plant based and devil's claw.

After a dose of that he runs after all the cats that come in my yard and the body becomes 2 years old again.

Sent from my SM-J701F using Tapatalk

Well that escalated quickly.

Good luck with the dog - Hope you find a good balance of diet and symptomatic treatment to maintain a decent lifestyle and comfort for the old boy.

User

Things can be toxic or poisonous without directly killing you right away. Even some things used as medications for some conditions, are toxic in different situations, dosages, and species of animals.

You're making a claim to put a known toxic precursor to the thing you're actually reading about into an aged dogs water, based on telegram messages, and when called on the BS claiming a global conspiracy to suppress the truth.

Chlorine, hypochlorite, ozone, bromine and chlorine dioxide work as disinfectants to kill pathogens like viruses and bacteria because they are strong oxidising agents. They break organic bonds.

Your body is full of organic bonds. You need them to not be broken. These chemicals are not selective for what they target, which is why we don't ingest them but add them to water and let them react and decrease in concentration before drinking. You use dishwashing liquid on your crockery but you rinse it off and that is not reason to believe you can drink the dishwashing liquid.

EPA limit of ClO2 in potable water is 0.8 mg/L. It, and NaClO2, can cause diahorea and vomiting in low concentrations.

Back to the dogs, please.

SM i’m not going to entertain posts on this quackery further, not in this thread or another. You’re welcome to your altmed beliefs but they’re not for this forum.
    Sent electronically, thus not signed.

Quote Originally Posted by Skaaphaas View Post
    Back to the dogs, please.

SM i’m not going to entertain posts on this quackery further, not in this thread or another. You’re welcome to your altmed beliefs but they’re not for this forum.
    I see that the sinister big pharma driven cabal got to you too.
    Cattle die, kindred die, every man is mortal:
    But I know one thing that never dies,
    the glory of the great dead.
    Havamal

User

Sadly I don't have any secret magical elixirs to add to the list but having had large bullmastiffs for most of my life I second the glucosomine and rymadyl as mentioned above. The rymadyl eases the symptoms of hammered joints and the glucosomine apparently helps to maintain the 'bearing surfaces' of those joints. A bullmastiff bitch that I had for some years go was on glucosomine supplements from the age of three or so due to having iffy hip joints and it seemed to have helped.

I've not seen it have the same effect on old dogs and that's where I think rymadyl is a winner. Quick acting and pain relieving so the oldies can get a few more happy miles on the clock. We currently have a 10 year old lab who still plays like a crazed pup and she gets a couple a week when she has just hit it too hard.

Two things I have come to know is that feeding your dogs the best quality food you can afford is good practise and that I have never thought I put a dog down too early but rather the opposite.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast