User

Default Kzn Provincial Contact details???

Guys I'm flabbergasted... Really fedup. So my Sec16 App sat at Provincial DFO for QC for 3 months. Then it moved to "send back to DFO" and it has been sitting there for 1.5 months now.
    I live in Phoenix, there's 2 DFOs at the station both are extremely rude and unhelpful. If you don't have an appointment with them you can Go FO without even finding anything out.

Anyway for the past 1.5months iv haven't not been able to get ahold of the DFO to find out what the issue is with the application. This morning finally someone decided to answer the phone, once again extremely rude. So I gave her my story, she asked me to hold on she checked apps that she has with here and bluntly says they they don't have my application and that they only have what was given to them when they go to PROV.

She also says that she doesn't know any way find out where my application is And that she had to stop what she's doing just to assist me (I'm assuming she meant I'm wasting her time with this inquiry)

So guys, any ideas? Thoughts? Suggestions? Maybe some have contact details at KZN Provincial that might be able to fnd out where this application is.

The app is currently sitting at 103 business days.

Cheera

Sent from my PPA-LX2 using Tapatalk

Default Re: Kzn Provincial Contact details???

Go lay a complaint with the station commander.

Email these people, should get a prompt response:

PillayD309388@saps.gov.za
    FynnJ@saps.gov.za
    LangkieS@saps.gov.za
    MkhizeJF@saps.gov.za
    BoltmanR@saps.gov.za
    MiyaN2@saps.gov.za
    BloemF@saps.gov.za

Sent from my SM-S908E using Tapatalk

User

Seems quite a number of people in KZN have apps sitting at provincial for QC, me being one of them.

User

Guys, it's a delaying tactic by KZN Provincial DFO. It's ridiculous that they do not follow the given time frames.

In the time that my applications (personal and clients) were at KZN Provincial DFO, other peoples' applications have been approved in other provinces.

Then when they can't delay any further, they find a problem with your application and send it back to your DFO...

Solution: let's keep buying and applying!!!

User

Which station did you submit?

User

Quote Originally Posted by jiggajono View Post
    Guys, it's a delaying tactic by KZN Provincial DFO. It's ridiculous that they do not follow the given time frames.

In the time that my applications (personal and clients) were at KZN Provincial DFO, other peoples' applications have been approved in other provinces.

Then when they can't delay any further, they find a problem with your application and send it back to your DFO...

Solution: let's keep buying and applying!!!

Amen brother

User

Greenwood Park. They submitted within a week to KZN Provincial DFO.

User

Quote Originally Posted by MJC View Post
    Seems quite a number of people in KZN have apps sitting at provincial for QC, me being one of them.
    Much the same situation is again playing our at KZN Prov when the cards got printed and every Provincial DFO was distributing cards whilst KZN was not, now we have the same with applications. This office seems to be in shambles and leadership lacking, I too have such an application with them and many friends of mine have had their apps also sitting there for months now.

Escalate to any email address your can but from our experience with the cards, GOSA will serve you best. The more complaints they receive the better as they can establish a problem with the specific Provincial office and they will address it.