Default Reloading equipment in movies?

I got home late Friday evening / early Saturday morning from work and wound down by watching some mindless movie on SABC or e-TV.

It was one of those horror monster movies about sand traveling giant worms attacking and eating people as they 'swam' through the soil.

Not that much of a movie but it did feature one scene in the cellar of a gun-loving couple's house where there were some shots of their reloading equipment. The blue of the Dillon equipment was quite obvious and the wife even switched a Dillon case tumbler on. Of course the 'vibrations' of the tumbler attracted the worms which led to a good old "shoot the monster worm with every firearm you have displayed on the wall" type of scene. The 'elephant rifle' eventually did the trick. Don't know what make or caliber but it was a side-by-side model with a break-neck / neck-break ? opening mechanism.

This got me thinking. Do you know of any other movies that feature reloading equipment, bullet casting or related scenes in them?

For those that want to see the Dillon reloading equipment, this movie was called Tremors and more info can be found here: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0100814/

on the edge of the gene pool, playing with an open container of HTH

Default Re: Reloading equipment in movies?

Saw an episode of "Life" this last week that had Charlie Cruise take the bullet that was removed from his body when he was shot, melt it in a ladle over an MSR camping stove, pour the lead into a mould. Scoop a doppie full of propellant out of an open container, and tap the newly moulded bullet into the case with his Leatherman...

No sizing/measuring/crimping or any of that nonsense here. Worked fine when he returned the bullet to its original owner later in the show too.
    "Always remember to pillage before you burn"
    Unknown Barbarian

User

In "Marked for death" Steven Seagal uses RCBS euipment when preparing for the "tour" to Jamaica to deal with the drug posse. He loads mercury (I think) filled bullets. Also machining the sound supressor. I won't lie to you guys - I like his movies.
    MJ

User

Tremors FTW!!!

(It's more a rip off of those kinds of movies than it's a horror movie. And there are four in the series, some better than others. And there's a TV series which really sucks)