Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Printouts

on the edge of the gene pool, playing with an open container of HTH

Default Re: Printouts

Quote Originally Posted by Bundu Ric View Post
    Thanks for the update, I am sure people are already queuing at their DFO's.
    One senior DFO phoned me to complain that he couldn't get into his office this morning because of all the people standing in the passageway.
    "Always remember to pillage before you burn"
    Unknown Barbarian

User

Quote Originally Posted by Paul View Post
    One senior DFO phoned me to complain that he couldn't get into his office this morning because of all the people standing in the passageway.
    Hahahahaha

Apologies in advance if this was covered in the video, as I haven't been able to watch it as yet.

So all good that SAPS is on board with this. What about the gun dealers? Will they be getting any official communication from SAPS in this regard. I can't imagine pitching up at my dealer with a printout and they refuse as they don't have any official communication?

Sent from my PPA-LX2 using Tapatalk

on the edge of the gene pool, playing with an open container of HTH

Quote Originally Posted by Ocali View Post
    Hahahahaha

Apologies in advance if this was covered in the video, as I haven't been able to watch it as yet.

So all good that SAPS is on board with this. What about the gun dealers? Will they be getting any official communication from SAPS in this regard. I can't imagine pitching up at my dealer with a printout and they refuse as they don't have any official communication?

Sent from my PPA-LX2 using Tapatalk
    SAPS have created an official temporary licence for this. it's function 17.9 on the system. There may still be technical issues, but it's being addressed as we speak.
    "Always remember to pillage before you burn"
    Unknown Barbarian

Well done gosa!

User

Hopefully we will have an update soon of the first member that was able to successfully get a printout from a DFO......

User

My local dfo refuse to give a printout unless they get an official directive from the chain of command.

User

They'll probably have to appoint a dedicated printing officer now.

The directive has come from the top and is signed you should take your DFO to task. Mine tryed to print but said that she was not able to. Same story Yada Yada. Not enabled onnthe system as of yet. I have been now waiting 7 weeks for my card. And am getting the mooring. So this was welcomed news. Now just to get IT to enable it on the system

Quote Originally Posted by Bundu Ric View Post
    Hopefully we will have an update soon of the first member that was able to successfully get a printout from a DFO......
    Ive seen reports on social media where guys have been given printouts this morning already. Well i suppose it all depends on your dfo.

Yes but was it printed on a 4.14 printout or the correct 17.9. Because the 4.14 is a firearm enquiry on the system not this new function

Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast