R94.19

To order online, and product specs, follow the link below:
    https://tinyurl.com/mtmctuv6

Large Military Set consists of:
    Size: 51x29x1/2mm
    One 60cm Chain,
    One 10.5cm secondary Chain,
    2 Dog Tags and
    2 Rubber/Elastic Silencers to stop 'clinking' noise.

Blank Stainless steel Identification Tags aka 'DoG TaGs" use to communicate your Identification and Critical Information when you can’t.

Note: It is the customers responsibility to contact TheQuarterMaster and provide the correctly spelt details to emboss on the Dog Tags. (We’d hate to make a typo where we spell a surname like Jones as Papenfus for example ;-))

Price includes Vat.
    Full costs displayed BEFORE you have to pay.
    Online Credit Card and EFT Payment options available.

www.thequartermaster.co.za we are still very much ONLINE, continue to deliver Nation-Wide and Internationally, Door2Door OR you can pop in and Click’nCollect

Please contact us at sales@thequartermaster.co.za if you need assistance or have a query.

MAG
    #TheQM
    E&OE

Default Re: TheQM – Dog Tag Military Set

(We’d hate to make a typo where we spell a surname like Jones as Papenfus for example)

Now this is the thing you see ........

Just in case someone orders tags for Charlize Theron the correct spelling is " Charlizium theronopoes "

User

Quote Originally Posted by Luker View Post
    Just in case someone orders tags for Charlize Theron the correct spelling is " Charlizium theronopoes "[/COLOR]
    It seems like the comments of onse Charlize die oud-betty van Benoni have left a lot of dents. Guys got quite worked up about it at the range on saturday. I can't think of anything that I'd value her opinion on myself.

She now has the dubious distinction of being a " Stink Afrikaner Blom Van Benoni " :

https://www.google.com/search?rlz=1C...&bih=969&dpr=1