Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    User

Default Bikers thwart Hijacking of Fortuner - Durban

https://www.iol.co.za/mercury/news/w...b-877a46c0442a

This was great to see! Silly season is upon us. Stay locked and loaded!

User

Default Re: Bikers thwart Hijacking of Fortuner - Durban

I understand it was a biker or bikers that shot the suspect , as they hang out at the pub across the road.. i believe one of the bikers was also shot.

User

Quote Originally Posted by 777 View Post
    I understand it was a biker or bikers that shot the suspect , as they hang out at the pub across the road.. i believe one of the bikers was also shot.
    Wish the biker the best possible outcome. The brazenness of the robbers is staggering. Must assume that they have near zero expectation of Bheki's posse doing anything about their activities.

User

Yeah story I heard via a shared voice message was that one of the women ran up the road to get help from the bikers but I don't believe that as she clearly never leaves the scene in the video.

Sent from my SM-S908E using Tapatalk

User

Quote Originally Posted by oafpatroll View Post
    Wish the biker the best possible outcome. The brazenness of the robbers is staggering. Must assume that they have near zero expectation of Bheki's posse doing anything about their activities.
    I'm sure we all wish the biker well & the exact opposite for the scum scrambling & crawling into the getaway car.
    But at the time our biker hero fired, was was he justified in doing so ?

Not sure at what point the first round was fired, but it looks like the last shot hit the dirt just above the crawling scumbags leg as he was trying to get away. (I had no sound on the video clip so I couldn't hear shots fired)

User

Looks like a decent grouping on the passenger window.
    Well done to the bystander.

User

To be honest, it looks like the hijacker fired that shot, he turns points in that direction and the dirt pops up.

Quote Originally Posted by Welshman View Post

Not sure at what point the first round was fired, but it looks like the last shot hit the dirt just above the crawling scumbags leg as he was trying to get away. (I had no sound on the video clip so I couldn't hear shots fired)

User

Quote Originally Posted by Welshman View Post
    I'm sure we all wish the biker well & the exact opposite for the scum scrambling & crawling into the getaway car.
    But at the time our biker hero fired, was was he justified in doing so ?

Our laws long ago lost track of what citizens face. Those cnuts came loaded for bear and the idea that they should be able to turn tail and drive off unmolested because they no longer 'pose a threat' infuriates me. In the parts of south africa where laws are not as observed they might have been stopped and stoned to death by a mob.

Quote Originally Posted by oafpatroll View Post
    Our laws long ago lost track of what citizens face. Those cnuts came loaded for bear and the idea that they should be able to turn tail and drive off unmolested because they no longer 'pose a threat' infuriates me. In the parts of south africa where laws are not as observed they might have been stopped and stoned to death by a mob.
    I'm with you on this one.....

User

Quote Originally Posted by Bundu Ric View Post
    To be honest, it looks like the hijacker fired that shot, he turns points in that direction and the dirt pops up.
    Yes, the hijacker fired that shot. The biker got a stomach wound, in hospital so should be o.k.
    The hijackers had locked their one mate out of the car in their haste, it goes pear shaped from then on for them. I was told the wounded hijacker was spined, thus the legs misbehaving.

Looking at the getaway car, they seem pretty well off, except for the wounded one.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast