Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 21
  1. #11
    User
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Sandton
    Posts
    8,708

    Default Re: Bikers thwart Hijacking of Fortuner - Durban

    Quote Originally Posted by Sean KZN View Post
    I was told the wounded hijacker was spined, thus the legs misbehaving.
    That's a win at least. I hope that the employee benefits in the hijacking industry are truly shit.

  2. #12
    User
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Pretoria
    Posts
    1,014

    Default Re: Bikers thwart Hijacking of Fortuner - Durban

    I wonder if it is officially classed as an injury while on duty.....

    Sent from my SM-A307FN using Tapatalk

  3. #13
    User
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    1,309

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by johannvdg View Post
    I wonder if it is officially classed as an injury while on duty.....

    Sent from my SM-A307FN using Tapatalk
    In sunny old SA it probably will be. Getting the required info (employer's report etc) might be a challenge.

    "Yes, xxxxxxx was on duty and was performing the duties as stipulated in his duty sheet/performance agreement."

  4. #14
    User
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Port Elizabeth
    Posts
    5,949

    Default Re: Bikers thwart Hijacking of Fortuner - Durban

    I like the rifle that came out at the end of the clip. I wonder why that wasn't out from the beginning.

    Silly season is upon us in full swing.

  5. #15
    User
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Sandton
    Posts
    8,708

    Default Re: Bikers thwart Hijacking of Fortuner - Durban

    Quote Originally Posted by MrK View Post
    In sunny old SA it probably will be. Getting the required info (employer's report etc) might be a challenge.

    "Yes, xxxxxxx was on duty and was performing the duties as stipulated in his duty sheet/performance agreement."
    Pretty sure that can be 'organaaized' for a small facilitation fee. Failing that the SAHRC would probably be worth tapping as I'm sure the biker must have infringed on crawling man's fundamental human rights and committed a hate crime of some sort.

  6. #16
    User
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Durban North
    Age
    58
    Posts
    1,710

    Default Re: Bikers thwart Hijacking of Fortuner - Durban

    Quote Originally Posted by oafpatroll View Post
    That's a win at least. I hope that the employee benefits in the hijacking industry are truly shit.
    I'd imagine his benefits will entail a trip to a sugarcane field and some 'strong medicine'.

    Pitching up at a hospital could lead to some awkward lines of questioning.

  7. #17
    User
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Sandton
    Posts
    8,708

    Default Re: Bikers thwart Hijacking of Fortuner - Durban

    Quote Originally Posted by Sean KZN View Post
    I'd imagine his benefits will entail a trip to a sugarcane field and some 'strong medicine'.

    Pitching up at a hospital could lead to some awkward lines of questioning.
    Or so you'd hope. Would there even be a plod that would look into hospital admissions for the day? If they did, would there be a vehicle for them to go and take a look if they cared to?

  8. #18

    Default Re: Bikers thwart Hijacking of Fortuner - Durban

    Quote Originally Posted by oafpatroll View Post
    Or so you'd hope. Would there even be a plod that would look into hospital admissions for the day? If they did, would there be a vehicle for them to go and take a look if they cared to?
    Dont ask such rude questions. Its Krismas. Time to drink and party.

  9. #19
    User
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Sandton
    Posts
    8,708

    Default Re: Bikers thwart Hijacking of Fortuner - Durban

    Quote Originally Posted by Luker View Post
    Dont ask such rude questions. Its Krismas. Time to drink and party.
    Easy boet, I'm trying to be miserable here.

  10. #20
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Australia
    Age
    55
    Posts
    1,849

    Default Re: Bikers thwart Hijacking of Fortuner - Durban

    Jeez, hectic. I know one of the people involved after receiving a Whatsapp message from them & then see it here on GS. Small world.

    Well done to the good guys. Glad that the ladies got away relatively lightly.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •